Doc's never ending adventure

Looks good got most of the branches poking up and out now.

Nice! 2 of each is great, gotta love a variety!

Yeah there were some fan leaves that were doing a lot of blocking so I got them out of the way. I have the light at 19 inches to.

Looks great! Im horrible at it, get done and look and decide i should move one then that blocks one then…well you see the problem. Lol.

Ive started looking into making some but everyone has a different way so gets overwhelming. Either that or they try to charge a small fortune for some.

Im crackin some PBB crosses on the 16th (full moon) from the farm!!!

1 Like

I’m not sure where best place to find info on growing with coco is. I would go to google and check out a few resources and you should come up with everything you need.

I don’t believe there is a “best nutrients”. They all pretty much use the same stuff for base nutrients. Sometimes there is pretty significant difference in cost and difficulty of use though. This is what i would look into.

2 Likes

Tuck and roll!!!

I would try : coco for cannabis . Com :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So far the plants Ive given a top dressing of NLS have responded very well, one has trichomes going down some of the fan leaves even. This is not uncommon but ive yet to have one be so full of them. I have to attribute it to the top dressing. I am expecting visible happyness in thedays to come.

I put 1 Tblsp molasses a single banana peel (from a frozen banana. (I freeze them so they keep longer, use every morning for breakfast smoothies) and 1 tablespoon NLS. That was it.

1 Like

Thank you sir i will try that for sure! Ripe bananas or just yellow ready to eat?

1 Like

Ripe bananas. That mix was for 1 gallon of tea. I do it in gallons cuz I only have a small fishtank pump.

2 Likes

Appreciate the help brother. Hope the wife and life are doing well as well! Thanks again.

1 Like

You know I’m biased and think yes absolutely.

Nice choice :v:

Y’all better keep tagging me in your grows :grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey happy Saturday. Been doing some lst with branches heres the latest of it

I think its coming along very well

5 Likes

So do I.

Happy Football Sunday. Hey just took this picture do you think that branches are out ok?

2 Likes

Yes but beware the distance betweem the top and the bottom you want to try and keep pulling the higer ones down as the lower ones come up to create and even canopy. Like this.

At some point you are gonna wanna bend the top over to allow the other branches to catch up. Remember the tallest branch gets the growth hormone.

4 Likes

Good day Doc. Here is a picture I took this morning. Now I am using staples to lower the bottom branches.

5 Likes

I’m sorry but what is nsl? It that what you tea is called?