Doc's never ending adventure

Thats so awesome, im glad they both were able to find some relief! Poor pup, hate to hear that… Thank you!

1 Like

They are en route from Chicago as we speak! They had to do a swap for the seeds I ordered from GOG to their house brand because they oversold. And the first thought I Had was “sure, bait and switch” but they totally did me right with double my order and three freebies. I am expected to get the order tomorrow PM so will give a photo prop when they get here. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

Hello Doc. Hope all is well. Update on my new one. 28 days.

Im going to start the open sesame on next feed. So still leave fan leaves alone?

6 Likes

Id wait until you see some signs of flowering.

Id also remove any leaves that touch the dirt, and then id start spreading things out a little bit.

1 Like

Ok what do you mean by spreading things out?

1 Like

Start training the plant. Widen it out so everything isnt ontop of eachither. How is up to you. One good idea would be plant ties and saftey pins. Put the pins into the fabric of your pot and use the ties to position your branches.

3 Likes

Ok I use the staples that let’s me bend the branches.

2 Likes

Shes looking perty!

Hows the runtz looking?

1 Like

Ok I did some big fan leaves moving them around so new growth could be brought out.

Not taking any fan leaves off.

3 Likes

The single is the forbidden runtz and the right side of the 3 is a skunk runtz. Doin ok, lil small but stacking up nice. The tripple grape are frosting up real nice.

7 Likes

Correct, i don’t use soil anymore. There is nothing wrong with using soil though if done properly. Using coco is just a different way to grow.

2 Likes

Nice!add any nutes or anything?

With coco all the time. It’s inert so all nutrients need to be provided.

2 Likes

Where is best place to research adding nutes or best nutes for coco to learn a bit?

2 Likes

Nice! Looking good brother! I can see the left 2 looking frosty from there…

Everyone says that jacks and coco are a fantastic combination.

3 Likes

Testers arrived intact this time. So…
5 (test) Durbin Express fem photos are in the baggie for germing. As per the breeders request all seeds must be germinated but, I choose how many I grow. What do you guys think, should I drop a couple graysin farms PB breath crosses and grow 2 of the testers and 2 of graysin farm?
Also made a tea with some NLS. Frothy in less then an hour!

7 Likes

Good morning to you. I took your suggestion and I am taking my leaves and spreading out with staples.

What do you think? No fan leaves yet getting removed.

7 Likes