Do my 15 day old bruce banner, gorilla glue and girl scout extreme auto autoflowers. My first grow! Any tips would be appreciated

This is my BRUCE BANNER in the rear left
Image_2021-07-25 11_10_00_099
Image_2021-07-25 11_11_54_148
Image_2021-07-25 11_12_37_854
Image_2021-07-25 11_13_13_758
Image_2021-07-25 11_14_19_869
Image_2021-07-25 11_15_49_206

1 Like

Sorry for all the pics, lol. Any info would be great!! Thanks

Hopefully these pictures are of actual buds and not sugar leafs as ultimately youā€™ll need to check the bud trichs

2 Likes

For your reference

2 Likes

Well the pics are probably a combo of buds and sugar leaves

1 Like

They look cloudy in someā€¦some thereā€™s a mixā€¦even saw some amber in someā€¦gonna be up to you and what kind of effects ya wantā€¦.looks real close and looks real good! Good luck!

2 Likes

@grizZz thanks, its so hard to judge cause they say about 8-10 weeks of flowering for these autos and I believe they started flowering around week 4 - 5. Then that would put them at around 5 weeks of flowering so it seems too early but who knows. Im definitely looking for mostly cloudy, maybe 10 to 20 percent amber

Youā€™re welcome! Letā€™s tag in some people that can help you better than I!

@JaneQP @oldmarine @OGIncognito @Budz420 @HMGRWN @MidwestGuy

3 Likes

Thanks grizZz, @Quickness48 Iā€™m still seeing about 30% clear in most of those, some of the milky ones look good some a little early. What kind of buzz are you looking for. I just post my 4 skittlez duration to harvest. Averaged 12.5?weeks, 1 we t 14. Thatā€™s counting 10 days as seedling. So about 10 weeks to flower give it take a few days. By the way, not all strains will reach harvest at the same time. To get about 15% amber, I think youā€™ve got a week left, good buzz with no curly shuffle or couch lock :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@OGIncognito thanks for the reply. I like an in between high. They sprouted may 18th. So total weeks so far are 9 weeks, only about 5 weeks into flower. Doesnt that sound a bit early?

1 Like

@oldmarine @Docnraq @PurpNGold74 @UGrowGIRL @OGIncognito @HMGRWN
Question if I decide to wet trim how do I dry, do I cut the nugs small and dry them on an open mesh rack or do I trim and leave the branches big and hang upside down in a cardboard box?

1 Like

I hang dry.

3 Likes

I hang dry in my tent then dry trim. Itā€™s pretty dry here so I figure if I trim out all the other stuff, they will dry too fast.

3 Likes

@oldmarine @Docnraq thank for the reply. Its actually pretty humid here on the Eastcoast. I use an a.c. in my grow area which is in an outside shed in a tent. Lol. So I think wet trim would be right for me with humid conditions. So aftet I wet trim do I leave branches whole and hang dry or cut branches reall small like nuggets and lay them out to dry on a mesh drying rack?

1 Like

I would hang dry. Drying on racks requires more work (turning and monitoring) and Iā€™m lazy. Wet trim. Hang branches on hangers.Try to keep temps in the 70s. Hot drying will lead to harsh smoke.

3 Likes

It does sound early. Also there are a lot of fresh light colored pistils in your pictures. I would say few
weeks left to let them get fatter.

That is what I do.

I think I will go this route next harvest. My dry times have been pretty quick.

4 Likes

Leave em whole and hang.

Like that only with all the sugar and fans are gone.

1 Like

Yep, me too. Looking back at your trichome pics, you might have more than a week left, still see a few white pistols. Nicely done Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes! Iā€™m doin BB auto also Iā€™m on day 81 and I still got a week or more. No real amber to speak of yet, Iā€™m going for a bit couchlock(ier).

1 Like

@Docnraq @OGIncognito @HMGRWN @oldmarine Thanks for all the replies!! Im gonna keep monitoring and posting, lol!!

2 Likes