Do my 15 day old bruce banner, gorilla glue and girl scout extreme auto autoflowers. My first grow! Any tips would be appreciated

What up ILGM fam? Heres a few pics

2 Likes

oh my goodness. that pic looks great. my first grow too. I am going to copy your idea. I guess that is the bending part and canopy. lots to learn. thank u
this post should be with your beginning pic. I get so confused

1 Like

@beachglass thanks for the compliment. Any questions feel free to ask while its all still in my head, lol

1 Like

@oldmarine @beardless @OGIncognito @PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN what’s up peeps? Quick question, so flushing before harvest, how many times do i flush and when?

I flush 1 gallon per plant daily the last 10 days, I’m using 2.5 gallon pots. Bigger the pot more water. I will use a molasses flush about 4 times. I know the plant has taken in all the sugars but if there’s a chance the molasses is taking in, sweeter and smoother smoke :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok so i have 5 gallon pots so maybe 2 gallons of water. So flush every day? It doesn’t keep the roots to soggy?

You’re in coco, so you’re good. If the next day appears to wet, wait a day. Make sure the run off can’t wick back into the plant. She looks great Brother! Some good smoke coming up soon :love_you_gesture:

So when I flush do I flush everyday or just when its time to water?

I would say either or…OR when the soil is dry enough…remember the point to flushing is to get them nutes out the soil and roots :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yummy looking frosting!

1 Like

@oldmarine @BobbyDigital @Homegrown2 @PurpNGold74 @Docnraq @OGIncognito
Hey grow fam whats up? Quick question, so I started flushing 4 plants out of my 6 on Thursday. Its been 7 days today and only got in 2 flushes on each plant, after the 1st flush I waited like 4 days and flushed again but to be honest the soil was still very wet, so after the 2nd flush its been 3 days now and the soil is still very wet. Do I still flush again tomorrow even though the soil is really wet still? Or do I wait till it dries out but then it will be longer then 7-10 days and these 4 ladies are just about ready to be cut down. Any info here will be super handy… thanks

Are you actually flushing or just watering without nutes?

2 Likes

Can I ask as a newbie, whats the difference? I’ve been reading people flush plants, and have assumed it was with plain water… until I saw your response :sweat_smile:. Thanks in advance for any info!

2 Likes

Just water as usual.

1 Like

A flush entails using plain water to “flush” the nutrients out of the soil. If you are trying to correct a nutrient imbalance it should be a one day affair. Flush the plant and then replace the nutrients. With a flush for harvest you should just water the plant like normal without feeding the plant over a period of a week or two.

3 Likes

So Im flushing for harvest. Just using water but was told that I should flush with double the amount of water then usual. Thats probably why they ain’t drying. So I should just be watering Iike usual without nutes? That makes sense!! Thanks

1 Like

Good to know, thank you @oldmarine :relaxed:

2 Likes

A real flush is 2-3x the pot size of water (so 10-15gallons for a 5 gallon pot). Or you can use a flushing agent and you just water double your normal amount. I would go ahead and let them dry out before you start introducing root rot at the end of your grow.

4 Likes

This! Some people will flush the soil, then only water for a week or two.

2 Likes

@Docnraq @oldmarine @BobbyDigital @HMGRWN @grizZz @PurpNGold74 @OGIncognito
Morning ILGM fam. Heres a few pics

7 Likes