Do my 15 day old bruce banner, gorilla glue and girl scout extreme auto autoflowers. My first grow! Any tips would be appreciated

Likewise, a wardrobe box worked on a few grows :love_you_gesture:. Ran piano wire across the top to hang the buds from.

2 Likes

I had a large box that I just stabbed a hole in… stuck the entire plants stalk through it and pinned it through the top. If I remember correctly I got about 10 days of drying time

3 Likes

Sounds very familiar :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looks like there all in pre flower or flower except the Bruce Banner in the back left side

3 Likes

Actually the 2 rear plants are bruce banners, they seem a little behind the other 4 with pre flowering or flowering but maybe thats just what they look like. Seems all good so far. Thanks for all the help so far. Definitely gonna have alot more questions

You’re killing it Brother! The training has really exposed a lot of center bud sites. Well done :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito Thanks so much, im trying!!

Take 2 boxes and make a dry station. Look on youtube they have quick simple solutions with moving boxes a refrig box washer or dryer box. String and tape. Make the box as big as the space allows and have holes for airmovement. Its simple. I just hang them in my room from a scrog net hanging from my ceoling. My bedroom stays a nice temp and about 45 rh so about perfect for this. Have tent open for light to see but

4 Likes

You’re doing better than trying my man :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital may be able to share some in site on this. I remember I asked the same a while back

2 Likes

Yeah I did dry in my flowering room. Half of a plant anyway and the other half in my dark tent. Other than the faster dry period for the plant in the flower room, there wasn’t any difference that I could tell from the smoke. This was the only test I did and haven’t done it again yet since the plants have been finishing around the same time since then.

4 Likes

Hey all. Hope all is well! Plants are doing well, there growing like crazy, definitely spending more n more time with them each day as they keep growing. Loving it!!. Heres a few pics

3 Likes

6 Likes

Are you planning a second grow? Coz if you see your plants as much as I do you’re probably going to go thru growing withdrawal in a few weeks time when all is harvested!
Great looking plants btw

4 Likes

@Spiridly Absolutely doing a 2nd grow and yes I would def go thru withdrawals, I spend about 2-3 hours with them a day just about, lol. Thanks for the compliment about the plants. Are you growing right now and if you are hit me with some info on the grow if you dont mind

1 Like

You got it growing on! Nice :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lookin really good!

2 Likes

Those darn Banners finally getting with the program! I see light frosting starting to form. The smells and growth is about to knock ur socks off! My fav part (besides smoking em! Haha)

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 when can I expect to start smelling them? Not much of a smell from any of them yet, very faint

1 Like

As the frosts form, the terps really kick in. GG always smells piney, lemony to me. Not super noticeable compared to the green smell… BB can go fruity, berry, lemon lime, or pine.

Just pay close attention to the frost areas. Also a good stem rub can give of the future smells. Hold the stem like a pencil n… for lack of better wording ‘stroke’ it a lil. Should give u a hint of whats to come

3 Likes