Do my 15 day old bruce banner, gorilla glue and girl scout extreme auto autoflowers. My first grow! Any tips would be appreciated

Thanks. Gonna do a stem rub when i get home!! Lol @PurpNGold74 and you said it’s gonna start growing more. Wow

1 Like

@oldmarine @BobbyDigital @Docnraq @Ontrack @Budz @beardless @Spiridly @PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN @Not2SureYet
Heres a few more pics, there about 46 days old from popping out the soil. Im guessing about a week n a half into flowering maybe?

5 Likes

That was 1 of my girl scout cookie extremes

1 Like

5 Likes

Thats 1 of my gorilla glues

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thats another 1 of my girl scout cookies extreme

3 Likes

That 1 of my bruce banners

1 Like

5 Likes

Thats my other gorilla glue. Sorry for sending so many pics lol

4 Likes

Coming along nicely!

2 Likes

Very nice looking family. Gonna be quite a haul! Luv the pics! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks guys!! So autos usually start flowering when? Around the 5th week. Just trying to get a timeline of when to start counting the 10 weeks of flowering, lol

1 week seedling phase
3-4 weeks veg
7-10 days transition
8-10 weeks flower depending
Harvest at desired trichome milky/amber stage
This is a generalization of autoflower timeliness
Subject to environmental and farming mishaps making for a longer grow
Hope this helps

5 Likes

They look great. Maybe 2nd and 3rd week of flower looking at them. :grin:

2 Likes

Very nice Bro. Ladies are looking nice and healthy. I see a nice harvest in 2.5 -3 weeks. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@Quickness48 I’m high and responds to @Docnraq in the earlier thread :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I been curious about the staples and roots scenario. Although I see bill ward do it?

4 Likes

I hear as long as u dont repeatedly pull the staek in and out making new holes in same area trying to get it perfect ull b good in 1 time thats it wont harm too much. After so long tho the branch will start to pull the stakes up out of the dirt. So far lst clips work great and the fastest but string will get whatever u need wherever u need it lol

3 Likes