Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Brother Dan I’m stoked and just bought some bananas :banana::wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I’ve made the tea before to get a potassium boost. Didn’t realize it was high in phosphorus as well. Great info kap. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

It’s a recipe from @ravenchief ! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Might want to take a look on the inter web for Raw Fertilizers, they might have something ur looking for.

3 Likes

@AlienBrew Will do and thanks :pray: for the info. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Sorry bro,
Been at the grind all day…
I use Guano as Shindig suggested, or as Kap alluded to, I have recently been enquiring about @ravenchief’s banana tea.
Sounds like wicked good stuff :v:

6 Likes

I read that as keep your pee in a pitcher. I’m thinking, I don’t think that’s quite right :rofl::joy:

I might be hanging out with some :giraffe::kiss:s

15 Likes

You sick woman…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Hope all is well Sir! Your girls are looking amazing! Some crazy strains you have going there! :crazy_face: :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Budz Brother 3 of these strains were gifted to me from My Brother @repins12 He’s always got some crazy :poop:shit goin on! And I truly dig it! And I’m really thankful to be one of his field growers. :sunglasses: The Maui Wowie was my freebie for winning bud of the month. And the ice cream Cake was a seed my stepdaughter gave me. I hope you got
:giraffe::lips:
:v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Lucky you! And congratz on BOM! that is awesome, you have grown some crazy bud for sure!
I am just having a couple of tasters of my Critical Kush - it hits like a house brick! :rofl: :clinking_glasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Now that’s truly what’s up My Brother! :drooling_face::yum:
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

And I am on daily watch of my Do Si Dos 33… any day now… :crazy_face: :watch:
Tat has got the craziest taste and hits really well - more like a blunt object than a house brick… :partying_face: :rofl:

9 Likes

That was my experience as well. Rocked my world the first time. I was a ready for it the second time. I have a cutting of dos si dos 33 I’m cloning to start up my indoor grow season.

12 Likes

Here’s a lil update. The girls are good I got a couple of issues on two of them. But this should fix that. :wink:

First the group pic

This is Panama Dragon bx4

This is The Whip x Wook Stomper

This is my solo girl Maui Wowie

This is ice cream cake

This is Hot Mess

:giraffe::lips::metal:

27 Likes

DAMN thats all that can be said.

11 Likes

Thank you :pray: @FullyMedicated it’s deeply appreciated! I’ll have a better grasp at it next grow. I’m still a grasshopper. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

My next run will be clones, just not sure if I want to run one of these or go something new…
I think more tasters are required… :crazy_face:
Bu now it’s off to check the trichs on my girls! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Brother D …those look awesome …:muscle::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother/Sensei :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes