Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Outmotherfrigginstanding Darrell :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: @monkman @Arrow and @repins12 ! Y’all don’t know how much I appreciate It! So now it’s :giraffe::lips: time! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Your ladies are looking gorgeous brother and your training has definitely hit advanced levels :v:

6 Likes

@Enlightened420 Thank you :pray: My Brother your kindness is deeply appreciated. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Will I be notified bro? :slight_smile:

@MoBilly ur first on the list my man. Stay Lit.

1 Like

Wow that’s beautiful work @Dman1969 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: for the kind words it’s deeply appreciated :sunglasses: :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Has anyone ever had this problem?

It’s only one girl.

8 Likes

Hey brother,
Just my 2c, but I’m inclined to say phosphorus def, starts out as rust spots then spreads…

13 Likes

What can I use to up phosphorus? :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I got it bone meal or chicken poo. But I’m gonna use bone meal. Will it help to add this to all my plants? :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v::metal:

3 Likes

This is what I use for phosphorus. Hope this helps.

https://www.amazon.com/Down-Earth-Phosphorus-Seabird-0-11-0/dp/B016A8Y3FS

Had some catching up to do. The grow is looking great.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother shindig. My wife is getting bone meal as we speak

will this work? And thanks for all the :heart: :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

It takes up to four months for bone meal to break down all the way. Seabird guano can be used as a tea or top dressed and takes up to 2 weeks to break down all the way. High phosphorus bat guano will work the same but I perfer to use seabird.

8 Likes

Banana Water works wonder if you need a huge boost of phosphorus… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

@shindig153 @kaptain3d @Enlightened420 this is my flower nute its water soluble I haven’t used it because I’m still veggin. But I will if it will work.

11 Likes

How do you make the banana water. I canceled the bone meal because it takes to long to work. And I can’t get what @shindig153 suggested they won’t ship to my address :rage:

4 Likes

Be careful, it’s really potent stuff… :wink:

The low down : When you eat a banana, keep the peel in a pitcher of water… My friend (who created the recipe) add one peel a day. After a week of the peels seeping in the water. You can start to use it. At very small dosage at first and do some testing first… IT’S SUPER POTENT…

That the gist of it… :nerd_face:

14 Likes

neat stuff kaptain

6 Likes