Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

This is my 4th grow but my first grow journal. So let’s begin. I’m growing Blue Haze and Purple Kush. One of each plant. I haven’t received my seeds yet but I’m gonna get y’all up to speed on my plan. I’m using fox farm soil and nutes. Happy frog for seedlings and ocean forest for the fest of the grow.

36 Likes

Sounds like a great plan. Following.

5 Likes

I’m using fox farm trio for nutes bembe will be added in late flower. I’m using a 400 and 600 watt mph/hps light. @Oldguy @MattyBear @Covertgrower @Big123 @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @garrigan62 @Budbrother @Nicky y’all are more than welcome. I’ll add more as I remember :v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

If they are photos do at least 1 Gallon pots with happy frog to start before plant g up into straight ocean forest

2 Likes

You have my attention. I’ve wanted this one for awhile.

5 Likes

@DivChem @ReconBravo @Killadruid @Holmes @blackthumbbetty @Midwestnewbie @BetrayedSoul @GreenJewels @peachfuzz please join along. :v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Thanks @Nicky will do. :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Covertgrower Glad your following!!

4 Likes

I just do straight FFOF, I add 1/3 worm castings per merlin44 instructions.

4 Likes

I forgot to mention I’m using worm castings

5 Likes

@Covertgrower I may have my hands full doing a sativa and Indica at the same time. And the Blue haze is for experienced growers. I’m not a newbie but far from an expert. So it’s gonna be interesting :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Bogleg @merlin44 @Countryboyjvd1971 please join along :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I’ve got a blue mystic (indica dominant) and a durban poison (pure sativa) flowering right now. It’s my second grow since the 1980s and it’s going really well.

6 Likes

As long as your able to control your height differences, you’ll be fine. Super cropping works well.

6 Likes

Thanks for the invite! Excited to see some strains grow that I haven’t seen yet

3 Likes

I love super cropping and the crazy results :wink::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Glad to have you along!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Set to watching Blue Haze sounds great (purple kush) Good luck :four_leaf_clover:!

5 Likes

Watching, and pumped for the ride!

4 Likes

I’m going to do the old damp paper towel method for germination then go into solo cups. Then I’m placing them in 5 gallon fabric pots. I’m gonna start in my closet with my 400 watt mh light. Then it’s going out into the open room. When I get to that point I’ll let everyone know the next step :v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes