DIY with bridgelux eb strips

Yes. I had it cut. Will a 12x12 with the 10 strips take care of my 32"x32"? If so I’ll just follow your lead. I have just about memorized this thread.

2 Likes

32" x 32" is probably a little bigger than you’d want to do with that light.

1 Like

Do you have a 32x32" tent or a 3x3’?

1 Like

32x32x60

1 Like

If you’re ok with not having dimming, do meanwell lpc-100-700 with 7 560mm bridgelux eb gen 2 strips in 3500k.

That’s a pretty budget minded build and will go good on your 12x24" plate. Two of those would blow a tent that size up.

1 Like

Im sorry I really tried to figure all this out to keep from bugging you but no experience and I cant afford a pricey screw up.

2 Likes

Welder by trade but nothing electrical.

3 Likes

That’s alright, this is about the same as replacing cord on vacuum cleaner.

3 Likes

Okay if you say so. Lol.

3 Likes

Picture it as mig welding lol.

3 Likes

OMG!!! I am soooo🤯. I have been waiting for this post anxiously I dont know how I missed it!!! Thank you. I am ordering here in a couple minutes. Thanks again. I’ll show my progress when I get started for check of approval and a go ahead!!!

3 Likes

Cool! Did you locate other items you’ll need to complete build?

2 Likes

Yes all I’m waiting on is driver and strips.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out what exactly I needed!! :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

No problem! You have thermal transfer tape, power cord, connectors?

1 Like

Yes @dbrn32 I have rounded everything up that’s on your list for the 12x12. All I need to start is driver and strips. Now they dont have the bridgelux strips. He has Samsung strips 560mm and elg-150-c700b that I can order now. What do you say about that? I told him a had to speak to my advisor!! Lol.

1 Like

Negative on the elg driver unless you’re powering with 220v?

The Samsung strips could be ok, depends on which one? They make a lot of different strips.

Check arrow electronics, they may even have discount code for first order.

2 Likes

WHOOOHOOOO!!! Strips and driver being overnited!!! Thank goodness!!

Awesome!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

You got 560mm strips right? Part number something like this BXEB-L0560Z-35E2000-C-B3

2 Likes

Yessssss​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:. Did I do good??

3 Likes