Diving into indoor Photoperiod grow, LSD

I am trying to lose weight. You’re killing me. Now I have to make some lunch :smiley:

1 Like

This got my vote! :slight_smile:

1 Like

First ever indoor photo plant done and harvested. She is one heavy mother, very thick dense buds.

1 Like

Wow! Great looking buds! That looks like a great haul too. Very curious to know what that weighs in.

Remind me what your tent dimensions were? I just upgraded to 3x3x4 height.

2 Likes

Good morning! I have a 3x3x6

1 Like

Test nug after 5 days drying, this is the :poop:!!
Can’t wait to test the dried and cured budz.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Look at all that trichomey goodness!!!

1 Like

Did you weight her yet?

She’s still drying, I keep taking small nugs from the bottom to try.

I guess I did something right with my first photo plant indoors and 2nd photo ever. I am winner of May BOTM, this makes my 2nd win!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome!! Congrats man!! I am really impressed by your hanging plant. Going to make that my goal moving forward with my grows.

So need your thought. I started my 2nd grow, they are seedlings. I am taking vacation end of month. They will only be 3 weeks old. Will be gone 16 days. Kind of regret starting them but was excited. If I put them outside while I’m gone and in an area where my sprinklers will hit them, think that will be okay? My only concern is they won’t be getting the 18/6 light they should be getting.

2 Likes

There arw over 12 hours daylight currently so that should be ok. Main concern in bringing them back in and bringing bugs into your closed environment. You got some time, look into a drip system to water your girls until you return.

@PurpNGold74 might be able to tag other knowledgeable growers.

1 Like

Thanks @NavyVet420 how do i keep getting off threads! Urs aint even 2k long lol.

@Abarnett88 you should be fine. What side of the planet are ya? And at only 3 weeks they wont be sexually mature regardless. Worst thing that can happen (besides sprinklers not working :man_facepalming:t5::rofl:) is they throw a few pistils before u toss em back indoors. But they wont even be fully flowering (if they even start that is)

Hmm, so @NavyVet420 does bring up a good point with bugs that I hadn’t thought about. I started researching some DIY water dripping solutions and seemed to come across a real simple one using cotton rope. I think I might keep plants indoors and give this a try. Thanks @PurpNGold74 for chiming in! Sounds like I can do outdoors as an option if need be being in summer. I am in Ohio and we are getting 15 hours of sun from sunset to sunrise at the present time.

1 Like

Well if they take preventive measures, bugs traveling should theoretically keep them away.

1 Like

Yup. Just a hemispheric check. U should be completely fine

Started a new grow, not sure if I’ll do a journal but here is my Blue Dream Auto. 24 hours difference from when seed popped ground-

@Abarnett88 how did your LSD turn out?

So the progress on my seedlings posted has matured into one of the biggest autos from ILMG.

This Blue Dream Auto is 2 weeks from harvest.

Since then, mybson bought me a NugSmasher Mini, the return on my LDS is 20%, not too shabby!!

1 Like

@NavyVet420
Hi there…
I know it is a photo of 2021 but wow…
Beautiful… i can smell and taste it…
Go well my brother
:beers::south_africa::us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

Navyvet hasn’t been on the site for at months. Some of the others that you have replied to haven’t been around in years. Members come and go. You will want to keep this in mind when bumping years old threads. Bumping of years old threads isn’t always so well received.

Welcome to the forum.

@NavyVet420
** Mr Bean question -

What is a NugSmasher, and the end product you get from it **
Thanks…
Go well

1 Like