Diving into indoor Photoperiod grow, LSD

I really don’t think dark period has any effect, or at least it didn’t on my plants, maybe cause they were outdoors that I brought in. I’m in the great state of Georgia.

As far as next grow, I might try my Purple Haze photo. Not sure yet.

It has been fun chatting with you through our grows, sad to see these wonderful plants get chopped :rofl:.

Be on the lookout for my entry into the Bud of the month contest, sure would appreciate your vote.

Stay lifted!

Absolutely will get my vote! Send me link when available. Never heard about that. I’m in Ohio, outdoor weather not so accommodating

I still have some of these LSD seeds left. I might look to buy a new strain and do one more LSD and one of the new one. I also might look to increase the size of my grow tent but would have to build my own as the size is not standard. If I do, I would be able to fit 3 maybe 4 plants.

Definitely been fun. I WFH now indefinitely cause of Covid so this has been a great hobby to keep me busy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is my older plant, shorter plant. I think its time to harvest! Agree? My bigger, younger plant by 2 weeks looks to need another week or two as I still see white pistils so I fed her today some more nutrients.

1 Like

@Abarnett88 perfect timing on the older lady and I would say another week on the other one.

Amazing pictures!

Week 7 tomorrow, the anticipation is killing me. Took another test sample to see if there is a difference between week 6 and week 7 trichome maturity.

Uploading: IMG_20210519_095826_411.jpg…

Week 7 test nug, definitely needs at leat another week, 2 at most bit most likely will harvest at week 8.

I have also decided to mimic nature and reduce the intensity of lights from 460 watts to 230. I have also changed light schedule to 11/13 for the last week.

Before the change-

After change-

So I harvested the older smaller plant today.

I also tried the small nugget took off 3 days ago from the plant still flowering and the buzz was awesome! So happy with results from my first time!

1 Like

Hell ya man!!! Congrats!!!

2 days will be week 8 on this ILGM LSD. I think she’s ready, what y’all think?

Which picture would you use to enter Bud Of The Month?

1-

2-

3-

1 Like

@Abarnett88 here is link for my entry into BOTM-

1 Like

Do I just “:heart:” to cast my vote? If so, Done!

1 Like

Voting will begin in a couple days. I will post link when poll gets put up.

Today was week 8, harvest will have to wait til next week, making it week 9. On Friday, I go in for a total disc replacement in my lower back due to car accident in Feb against a drink driver. To say I’m not scared would be stupid and naive, I am scared out my mind but I have to be strong for my wife and daughter. If y’all can keep me in your thoughts and prayer, I would greatly appreciate it and so would my family.

Pre surgery dinner-

Pork belly burnt ends dusted with kicking mustard, finished with a Bourbon Mango Pepsi reduction glaze.

Pork Loin dusted with salt, garlic and onion powder and black pepper-

#MadMikeMeats

Hey sorry I missed all of this! Hope your surgery went well! Wish for a speedy recovery. Let me know how harvest goes!

1 Like

Never had the surgery, EKG was showing spikes so I have to go in for testing.

This is the link for BOM voting.

You got my vote! Harvest yet? I ended up yielding just over 4 oz between both plants. Not great, but not shabby either being first time. I have already got new seeds germinating and upgraded my space.

1 Like

I’m harvesting tomorrow making it 9 weeks in flower. 4oz isn’t too bad for first time, my first didn’t even net me 1oz :rofl: