Dialing it in with Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, & Jack's 321 Nutrients

Where’d you get the reflective material?

1 Like

Homedepo or lowes…
Called reflectix…
I love it and use it everywhere… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lowe’s. 48” wide. Found it after 3 diff. stores

2 Likes

This will be my next addition :+1:

2 Likes

The ring kit is in the staple section.

4 Likes

I like the stuff a lot too. I used it to line the inside of my seedling/clone cabinet. Bends easily while having some rigidity.

2 Likes

@fano_man this is all I got right now.

1 Like

Oh nice u leaps and bounds away from me bro… like the “growing in a giant reflector” lol I bet it’s very effective… and jumped past me into hydro …very cool man… how was the transition from dirt to hydro was there alot of old habits that need to be changed or was it a pretty easy transition … if I were to do it I would start a small scale to see if it worked but if you remember my hydro problem in my cloner was temps in my res. Without a chiller its next to impossible to get water to 75 without a chiller … I havent even bothered to look into prices because I was still dialing in soiless … my big operation got plug pulled went home with the plants fought spider mites for 8 monthes and then I burned everything down with alchohol and I’m on a 4 almost 5 month cool down period which has been lengthened due to unplanned move I had another small operation going but new partners were lacking on the plant care especially for new growers wasent expecting to be spot on but he killed em as of 30 mins ago >:(

2 Likes

It’s really not that bad. The hardest part is getting things set up which just took a little planning and a little time.

I started out on my last grow with plans to just do a dwc. After contemplating issues that could arise with how I wanted to grow, I decided to go all in on rdwc. I think it’s gonna work out good this grow if I can just keep her between the lines.

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things will pick back up again.

1 Like

What’s the cheapest chiller you ran across? That’s mandatory for me for sure

4 weeks old today. Done a little trimming over the past week. She looks small but I think she’s about to bust loose. Nodes spacing is coming in good and now side shoots are coming out. I’m thinking I’m gonna have a lot of training to do on this girl.

I think I’m gonna make this another sideways grow. I gonna try to take her over and scrog her on both screens. Any thoughts? How high above the plant for the scrog? (12", 14" :thinking:) ??

@Budbrother @Grandaddy013 @BigDaddyCain @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Watt-Sun @Not2SureYet @Holmes @Bulldognuts

9 Likes

I set my nets at 16” above the top of the pot . Usually gets me a 4ft tall plant at end of stretch

4 Likes

:scream: :thinking: Man I have slept, smoked and drank since I bought my chiller. I can’t even remember what I paid for mine. I think it was around $325 Fortunately I’m not even having to run mine right now. I do know that I’ve seen them on sell from time to time.

2 Likes

Is that 4ft from the floor or the top of the pot?

About the only thing I know is the screen is easier to work under when its higher as opposed to lower. But too high is waste of space. I don’t really grow this way so not a lot to offer.

4 Likes

Thanks db. :+1:t2: Appreciate your knowledge. I made it right at 13.5 for that very reason. I think I’ll be able to reach the back of my screen at that height. Just kinda wondered if someone had a proven method so to speak.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll let you know where I set mine at when I get off of work…
I think it’s about 20 inches tho…
But by the time I shove them into flower they are already 2 or 3 feet tall…
I just put plants in last night and I still have to drop the net on them and super crop them… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

From the floor

2 Likes

Yeah she looks like she’s gonna get pretty bushy. This black dog og I’m running was pretty tough to train but I just kept beating her up and she’s just now starting to come around how I need her to.

2 Likes

Same as @dbrn32 I don’t scrog so not a lot to offer on advice. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes