Dialing it in with Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, & Jack's 321 Nutrients

When you have to stay at home all the time, what else better is there to do?? :+1:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Me and the wife have been working from home since March. She will be permanently. That’s probably driven my expansion. I have more time right now, so I’d like more plants to work with.

Give me a few weeks @HappyHydroGrower I added a second 650r, which will be used for vegging in 4x8 space, primarily. I will give you some wattage numbers for both phases.

I’ve also found that the wife is really good at tucking fan leaves, which makes things and purchases easier. Food for thought @OhHeyThere

2 Likes

I wish I had the time they have me doing 65+ a week been working six days a week for like 3 months this should b the last week cause our inventory will finally b over I can’t wait I’ve been neglecting things a little bit just so :sleeping: when I get home

2 Likes

Mine is feast or famine. I get a couple weeks here and there with little to do. Then quarterly financials come out, and I pull an all nighter or two.

3 Likes

Hey brother, if only it made me a better grower… lol
:crazy_face::rofl::joy::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking good in there. I have complete confidence you have this. Happy growing, and will enjoy following along. :seedling:

2 Likes

Love the space! Thank you for the tag, setting to watch!! :nerd_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Enjoying your monster!! :+1:t2::sunglasses: if I only get one to grow, I’ll have a pretty decent size plant. I have about 60” x 36 to grow comfortably and can do that with one plant easily. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking really good. Now we just have to get your wife on the HLG 650r train. I focused on the efficiency and diminished impact on the electricity bill.

Since we never had anything else, she doesn’t have an exact frame of reference, but she said she’d not be happy with an extra $300/mo. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking good, my friend. I’ll be watching

1 Like

I am late but will fallow too. Looks like you have a good crowd watching here :+1:

1 Like

Bought my bulk heads from aussie globe.
They are good quality and good price.
Not sure if I can post that

Hey brother, @TheAlchemist here is my grow if you care to follow along. Lots for me to learn, but I’m a work in progress.
If you ever need to get a hold of anybody, use the @ symbol in front of their name if you didn’t already know that.

3 Likes

Good looking out bro! And Jack’s? Much needed. I just now started using it loving the results now that I got part B dialed in a bit more. I’ve been mainlining in coco and super soil for over 3 years so if I can help hmu.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good high.
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Happy safe holidays to all make sure you leave a j out for Santa.

4 Likes

Same to you man, and stay safe and in the zone! :grin: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Guess I’ll be “Dialing it in" with just Sour Diesel.
Only got one seed to pop. It’s ok, hopefully just have a bigger plant…:yum:

Sadie is 3 weeks old today from breaking ground. She’s growing slow due to the cold temps, I think. Working on that.

Water temp:
65 - 68F (chiller set to 68F)

Room temp:
63 - 66F w/lights out and
68 - 73
F w/lights on.

Running 1 tote and res for 13 gal total but will add the other tote when she starts drinking a lot.
She’s been in the big boy water since 12-21. No top feeding, just bubbling water. Water level 2" below net pot. Roots are in the water as we speak.

Tap water: 75 ppm’s
Armor Si: 1/2 tsp/ gal
Part A: 3.69 gr/gal
Epson Salt: 1.2 gr/gal
Part B: 2.44 gr/gal
Hydroguard: 1/2 tsp/gal

For a total of 965ish ppm’s / PH: 5.8

Also got my curtain setup.

11 Likes

I’m digging that curtain . Did you make it or can you buy it like that ?

3 Likes

I made it. Bought the ring kit at HD. It comes with rings and stamp to punch a whole in it. Then bought a shower rod and rod clip hangers. Easy. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

10 Likes