Dennis 62 simple grow #14

Off to a great start again brother :clap:t3::clap:t3:
Outsiders are happy and healthy…

1 Like

Thanks @BudzMS appreciate ya
Thank you @Carpenter :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys here we are at week 2, 13 days above ground, tomorrow will be busy so early. All the girls are doing awesome. Watering this day with speedy veg, this is a time I water every 3 days, now all are as wide as the pot so watering whole width of the pot, but not quite to run off, soon tho. Here is the closet

Here’s the biggest girl, Golosa shes is working on 6th node, I am topping at 10, so I have 9 sets of branches or 18 branches on each plant. So she is over half way.

This is Sugar black rose, she is working on 5 sets and doing fine.

And here is 11 roses, short as she is her branches are developing faster than the other two. I have grown another 11 roses grow #10 and she yielded 5.5 oz of super dense bud, hope this one is going to be as nice of a plant.

Happy growing yall, hope you guys are having a great day :smiley:

11 Likes

looking great growmie

4 Likes

Thank you my friend

3 Likes

Love it when theyre that size. They grow up so fast!

3 Likes

Yes sir change is daily :+1: Thank you

3 Likes

My girls are just about the same size as yours. There’s 7 of them. 3 green kush and 4 gold leaf. Theyre roughly the same size. Here’s one of them.

I’ll be following your grow for sure since we’re so close in growth.

4 Likes

Very nice my friend, yes I grew a gold leaf two grows ago, she was a great plant :laughing: tag me from your journal if you would, glad to see what ya got going on

4 Likes

Grandkids and babies r looking good brother. Those babies r taking off quick

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Thank you my friend, these seem to be very robust :smiley: I watered them 2 days later they all up and ready to go.

1 Like

Haha fast flowers with magic hands

1 Like

Okay yall I decided Grow 15 from my resent purchases, so going with 2 ethos strains and 1 delicious seeds. First ethos strain is Mandarin sunset

Second is Member berry

Then from Delicious seeds indica line is Critical sensi star who is a 90% indica with a possible 24.8 thc.

That will complete my years 3 grows, next year I will compile my notes and select the best to maximize next years yield, I have 18 strains and will have grown at least 1 of each to know what to expect, well all but 1 I’ve not grown, the Marmalate by delicious seeds, so it will fit into next years line up. Happy growing yall

7 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!! Excellent choices all sound delicious :drooling_face:
I’ll be lurking around!!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend for stopping by :smiley:

1 Like

Okay watering today I noticed that the girls are reaching past their pot and they were touching each other, I don’t want them to touch so they know that they have space to grow. Once they touch the walls or other plants they stop and focus their attention to growing upwords, in this 2x2 space for each plant they will fit like puzzle pieces very soon lol. Anyway to separate them I had to put them beside each other and hang a second hlg 4000k 100w board. I have a 3rd for later, when each plant needs its own light.

Okay Golosa is ahead in nodes and hight, so she is driving this grow, all decisions made because of her. She is working on 8th node, just two more and I will be topping, taking off the 10th. But she is tallest at 7 inches and has 11 inches before flip to flower, and I keep the light on them so not to stretch, I need all the veg time I can get.

Here’s sugar black rose, she is working on 7 nodes, her and 11 roses are at 7. This means a few days apart from when I top Golosa to topping these two, which means less veg time. Things happen so flipping fast in my closet, but heres sbr

Here’s 11 roses short but still at 7 nodes, so keeping up lol. Her branches are way more developed than the others.

Okay yall unexpected update but all is well and on track. Oh I am off to smoke some of my Delicious Cherry gar see ya nuggets from last grow, and its getting so tasty the longer it cures! At the exhale it tastes just like cherry 7up with a touch of propane :smiley: man I love growing weed, but my lemon berry is my favorite high, 50/50 great effects. Happy growing yall

10 Likes

Okey dokie yall here we are at the weekend update for my daughters grow, I don’t know why this go round all but one (sugar black rose) has a really high leaf to calyx ratio and not sure what bud formation going to look like yet. All are 1 to 6 weeks into flower and have stopped stretching and are building flower. Still in the 100s here watering with flowering nutes top dress once a week. All is well here guys, happy growing yall.

Girl scout cookies now 3 week’s into flower

Poor master kush is now what I call week 1 finally, shes last one to flower

Okay here is Sugar black rose and she is the only one with a good bud structure and a higher calyx to leaf ratio, and she has a gas smell when you touch tricomes! Going to be a good one. She’s 6 weeks into flower.

This is Cherry gar see ya and she is still got a curly leaf problem and is massively leafy. She is 3 week’s into flower.

Super skunk is a bushy girl and is now 5 weeks into flower and smells of pine and a sweet berry or something like that

7 Likes

Gesh 3 years already brotherm thank you for still sharing your knowledge and been around

4 Likes

@Dennis62 looking good brother! Trim jail is going to be long for sure in your future!!

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Thanks man yes been a while and enjoyed every day.
@new2-420 lol that is my daughters job :laughing:

4 Likes