Defoliation: ready to flower. HELP PLEASE

I gave you a solid respojce up above so ill summerize.

Do a soil slurry test & get 20% run off and test that for PH and tds.

I assume your PH is off because your seeing ph leaf issues and magnesium deficiency.
once the PH issue is confirmed you can flush until PH is in line followed by an accurate tds feeding that’s been ph’d.

4 Likes

Agreed with the above!!

4 Likes

The pics above are exactly as Mr Vert said… nute burn.

Best fix? Straight water until the tips stop flipping. Then u can flip her.

Overall she looks healthy and happy. I wouldnt flush so much as taper back her feeds for a bit.

@Covertgrower u da man

Also food for thought…
10 gallon pot? 50 gallons of water (with no sledgehammer or agent)
With it? More like 10-20 gallons for a solid flush. But shouldnt be necessary.

Also the bottle should come with recommendations on what type of water to use with it. Im sure tap would get it done though. And u always want appropriate pH levels when flushing to fix a problem. Or u could make it MUCH worse

3 Likes

@Covertgrower @kellydans @Nicky @CoyoteCody @PurpNGold74 SOLID. Thanks for the good info guys. Probably freaked out a little more than I should’ve due to lack of experience. You guys are awesome! If it makes it to jars, I wish I could sesh it with you ALL to show some gratitude :pray:t3:

4 Likes

You just let us know, and I’ll fire one up with you, even if in another location.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower Indeed :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

@Nicky missed this reply :flushed: It is a VERY solid answer and I will do one as soon as I get home. Many good vibes to you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Your welcome, man anytime.
Just tag me.
Just here to share my thoughts with those who want to listen to me talk until they teach me something lol.

@Covertgrower we need iglm to setup a house party (skype type app) and we can all log in and blaze one

3 Likes

@Nicky Absolutely

Please watch the F word again… @Jaystr0

Again??

@Nicky @kellydans @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital
Here are some leaves that were fine and green last week. This is how the others looked before they progressed to the necrosis. Still think it’s a toxicity? Or lockout/pH like a couple of you suggested?

1 Like

Looks like nitrogen excess. That can lock calcium and a few others out.

4 Likes

My first thoughts nute burn, tips of the serrated part of the leaf burnt also clawing down.

2 Likes

:+1:t5: - 7 characters cuz ILGM algorithm hates me

2 Likes

You have it wrong Purp, it hates everyone. Lmao.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @kellydans @Nicky @PurpNGold74 Just wanted to let you guys know that I believe she’s on the road to recovery! Like some of you suggested, it seemed to be a build-up of salts that caused lockout, so I flushed her with only 5 gal of distilled water and she is looking a LOT better. Seemed to start recovering within a day or two. Thank you guys for all the help :pray:t3:! You’ve been awesome :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Nicky

1 Like

@Nicky @kellydans @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @CoyoteCody Here is a pic I took not even 48 hrs after flushing with only 5 gallons next to a pic of her the day before I flushed. The last two pics are of some older leaves near the bottom. They have lots of stippled pale specks across the leaf surface that look like the work of mites or leaf-piercing/sucking insects, but I have seen NONE and have done a couple Neem sprays as well (I know…). Any ideas about them?

Oh… I know the color doesn’t seem the same on both pics, but I mainly wanted to see if you all could notice the difference in the overall “attitude” of the plant? I see the difference already in the color of the new growth. Going from a light lime green to a darker green. I know some of it is due to natural growth and chlorophyll production, but there is a definite change. Anyhoo… Thanks again :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes