Deficiency ? Yellow leaves, edges Curling up

Brother I had the grow run of a lifetime a while back…right up until flipp’n Thrips! Treated them, the room and the garage for 3 weeks and eventually tossed in the towel. Took all the wind out of my sails :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes they are elevated, ok thanks will look for a pump👍

Hello i just checked my RunOff an it shows ph 6.6 and 1900 ppm
I watered them with ph 5.9 and 900 ppm
What does the higher ppm means? I feel like that shouldt be.
And ph is also incorrect or is that normal ?
Thanks

2 Likes

Water only next time with ph of 5.2 should help. Then feed next time as normal. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

The 1900 PPMs are your parts per million of totally dissolved solids/minerals in your root zone. Yes that’s a little high and usually related to not watering to run off or if your mixing nutrients to high. Not the end of the world, I’ve had higher. Fresh just PH water in the coco zone will bring those numbers down. Float your feedings between 5.9-6.4. Micro/macros nutrients are taking in at different PH levels :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

My wife just bought me a wet vac for this purpose. Got to use it Saturday for my GDP and it was so much easier than lifting and carrying to the sink to dump runoff.
Also, lots of great advice in here.

2 Likes

That’s a great wife, that’s a big help and easier than a syringe or siphon pump :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @HappyHydroGrower what do you think about watering at half dose nutes instead of none ?
@sunasun thats practical i just ordered a cheap pump on amazon still waiting to see if it does the job.

3 Likes

I would go with PH water only until I got those PPMS down to 900-1000. If I’m. Not mistaken you were at 1900 1 day ago. I would just water for my next 2 feeding to run of, that should get your numbers back in line until you get a PH and TDS pen :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Ok thanks, i got the pens btw😉

3 Likes

Great, you can test your 1st watering. Water her and catch the 1st bit of water coming out the bottom. This is how you check the TDS of the nutrient LST in your medium. Take a 2nd cup and catch the last bit of water coming out, this will tell you what’s left and if you need to repeat the process :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@NND auto correct nutrient solution

2 Likes