Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

All good. My misunderstanding

2 Likes

Mine to Hahaha… I Geuss?

I was talking about the coco thing with perlite you were talking about

2 Likes

Edit* I still sniff glue. Hahaha! Kidding

1 Like

Ive been meaning to look into it but just havent lol.

Ill be interested in the coco vs coco/perlite grow off, for sure.

When i find out more about the genetic thing, ill post it.

2 Likes

It looks weird how I wrote it. I found out the hard way that coco needs daily watering. And found out again the hard way that sometimes a “water only” day helps. Much better no? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah lol!
I don’t know many that do a water only day anymore though most just feed evey day as long as enough run off you shouldn’t have to water only to be honest. We’ll depends on your type of nutes maybe.

@DefNSmokn Hell is gonna be doing some microbe experiments with his clones tribus vs fishshit, my moneys on fishshit lol

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard of the fishit and got the tribus. Ill definitely be keeping an eye on his results. That tribus isnt cheap. I’m hoping to have this coco stuff sorted out on this next go around. I feel like I learned a lot for this first try

1 Like

One of my homemade Lavender X White Widow girls is showing some early signs of purple… this is interesting!

6 Likes

Ohhh wow that’s early!

Do you have a picture of the parents?

I didn’t realize you made your own seeds did you use sts spray or have a male or what happened here?

1 Like

Remember that hermie from my first grow? The white widow? Well she pollinated the Soma Lavender i had, this is the resulting cross… im just running it for stability testing, i have two white widows and two lavender x white widows going. If these herm ill chuck the seeds.

The pollen donor hermed in week 4 of flower, accidentally tossing some powder onto my other white widows and the Lavender. The donor was in the middle.

This is one of the mothers, she had the most seeds.

The Lavender that got pollinated was from seed

But i was able to reveg a clone from the mother, that was taken just before the herm incident. And that clone was crazy looking!

I know theres potential for crazy purples!

8 Likes

For next time u do it. Take 2 minutes with a butter knife and break the brick up in smaller pcs. When u pour water on it after its like instant done unless u have bog chunks still. Save so much time waiting for it to get wet and expand that way lol. Butter knife works great to split it in small thin pcs. Nice setup bud. U liking the new house or what.

2 Likes

Good idea.

Im loving the new place!! Its pretty awesome

4 Likes

Cut a clone off that seedling once it’s in veg, root it and toss it into flower once it’s rooted in a pot. So you can see if it herms.

Most will herm I think but if you planned a bunch of the seeds took clones off those plants and flipped them to find a stable mother that would be your best bet.

I’m sure your aware of that but figured I would verbalize it to ensure

2 Likes

Im just gonna stick them outside, ill still take clones though in case shes good.

Tub gang is getting crowded lol ive spotted two early males, one Pebblepusher and one GodRuntz.

4x4 is getting better… having trouble with one Avenue of the Giants plant. Got the Forum Stomper squared away though, shes just got ugly old fan leaves. Ill remove them in another 2 weeks at day 21 flower when they get defoliated. Also got them one flower nutes.

9 Likes

Looking good✌️

2 Likes

Your going have a big garden

2 Likes

Im ok with that lol

2 Likes

Chopped the unwanted male last night of PebblePushers, at exactly 4 weeks from sprout.

3 Likes

Going to put up second tent tonight or tomorrow, and move the 4 big photo plants in there, take clones, and get the GodRuntz and Pebblepushers ready to flower as well.

10 Likes