Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

Set up the second 4x4 tent, and re arranged the room to fit them properly. Have to duct straight from the ac while we finish this hot spell, then it should be smoother sailing.

20/4 auto/veg tent

12/12 flower tent, flipping to flower on Sept 1

10 Likes

This has helped me tremendously! I was using a black 6” ac infinity duct and it did well….I changed to a rigid 4” duct yesterday and temps are even lower now. Good news as I’ll be turning lights up soon.

3 Likes

Flower tent is currently in its first 12 hour dark phase.

The auto/veg tent is looking good as well. Should have the last couple plants sexed by weeks end

9 Likes

Roots in 5 days! CloneKing and Clonex for the win!

Flower tent

20/4 tent

11 Likes

Good thing you didn’t leave em in the tub you wouldn’t be able to find it anymore lol… lookin good :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats on the clone babies!

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

Lol man seeing your indica strains reminds me why I love growing indicas… Sativas are annoying to grow when you can’t plant trian them often haha.

Really bushy girls, they look strong and healthy

1 Like

The gluesniffers are more sativa leaning but still pretty squat indica. Lol im liking the growth of these girls.

Forum Stompers are coming along well! One of them is fully buttoned up and is starting to lay on the trichs! Im getting excited about her!

7 Likes

Also, confirmed the rest of the males, 2 more GodRuntz and a Pebblepusher are gone. Leaving me with 2 GodRuntz and 1 Pebblepusher.

BUT that means i have room to up pot my Tropicanna Poison and get her flowering now!

Flower house canopy is full… ill trim some leaves away this evening.

6 Likes

I topped the homemade White Widows and White Lavenders, force branching for clones and put these babies outside for flower!

My wife was out in the tent earlier doing stem rubs and checking things out, not something she does often. But she told me “this smells like lavender!!” And pointed at the very “lavender” looking plant! It looks very very similar to the lavender and has matching terps!! Im super pumped!!! The second White Lavender has a lavender smell with a sour smell overpowering it, definitely interesting! The widows smell like normal widow funk! I hope they just show true through flower and not herm! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

White Widows

White Lavenders

7 Likes

Moved the homemade White Widows and White Lavenders outdoors, took clones from each.

Clones are enjoying their new home! Have more to pot as well.

Forum Stomper 1 is getting frosty!

6 Likes

Looking good :v:

1 Like

What’s with the light outside?

1 Like

Its just a 50 watt porch light, just to get them adjusted to outside light hours, instead of going from 20/4 to 12/12 all at once.

3 Likes

Ahh. What times your sunset and sunrise right now?

1 Like

1 Like

Dang I gotta bring my clones inside and give them some light when I get home Friday lol

1 Like

What do you have going outside?