Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

So Im starting a new journal which will start off with a couple of Lemon OG Haze Autos, and I have big plans for some sweet photos. Im almost done getting the new grow areas finished up. Hopefully, we can make some cool things happen!

13 Likes

@Covertgrower @kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Dagao22 @Nicky @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @AutoMattik @Watt-Sun @Bulldognuts @Tenga

Ill tag more as I remember, heres 10.

8 Likes

4x4 tent almost finished

5x10 room almost finished

Light going in the big room for now

Whats on the slab…

16 Likes

Set to watching!

4 Likes

Thanks boss!

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

I’ll gladly tag along! :nerd_face:

Setting phasers to learn… :wink:

3 Likes

Whoa! Better watch that learn setting around here, may lead to trouble. Lol

5 Likes

Set to watch. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m here

4 Likes

I’m in for this one. The Tombstone and Dream Catcher sound interesting. First time running those?

3 Likes

Yep, this is the first time. Im really excited for those, especially Tombstone. Its crossed with Triangle Kush, which is one I really, really love and is hard for me to come across, ever. They are regs so if I get a male it will be secluded somewhere and grown for the seeds.

3 Likes

1 lemon og auto to start the show. Will drop probably 2 more and a photo in a week or so once I have a few more items.

10 Likes

Nice thanks for the tag bro I’m set to watch with the :popcorn: been busy working haven’t been on for a few days but will catch up later today

3 Likes

If I recall you got a smoking deal on your lights and that’s why you didn’t go led correct @DefNSmokn?
Otherwise you know. I’m gonna say don’t buy that light and go led =p

Looks good set to watch man.

5 Likes

I actually ended up paying almost nothing for it, but it wasnt the guiding factor in the purchase. The reason I didnt go LED was im saving up for a HLG650 or bigger. Also, its cold as bawls here in the winter, so i may benefit from the heat in the shed, with no other sources of heat other than a space heater. I live in the boonies, surrounded by feilds. The wind absolutely rips through here.

6 Likes

More tags @Arrow @Mark0427 @Ocean @Grizz718 @Oldguy @Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 @NewYep

3 Likes

Are these even worth looking at for exhaust? Trying to square up ventilation in the 5x10.

1 Like

No, those are booster fans, not really meant to do the job of an exhaust fan by itself.

I’d be looking for at least a 8" exhaust fan for a 5x10, something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-CLOUDLINE-S8-Controller/dp/B07J9PTYRN/?tag=greenrel-20

8 Likes