Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

@DefNSmokn guess I’ve been too busy, because I didn’t realize your :lemon: game was on :fire:. Need to manage my notifications better. I’m caught up now :wink: Great stuff bud!

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, there are a few seeds on all 3 plants. I do not see seeds in all buds. I see 1 seed on plant one. I also see 2 or 3 plant two, but only on one branch, different buds. In a line almost. Ill try to get some better pics. Two or 3 on the solo cup though.

Yeah, the ol lady likes that strain, as do I, and came across a good bunch of Lemon Haze seeds so im runing them, and an auto of same strain. Im getting some rapid rooters in a couple days and should be putting down another 2 autos.

2 Likes

You didn’t answer my question lol

So they all have seeds?

Females tent to not produce as much as they would if the flowers already did their job to get polinated, this is basic botany

3 Likes

Right, but im just wondering why such the visual difference. Both are still producing trichs, but plant two is is showing more seed development and further progressed than plant one. Plant 2 is still banging out pistils where as plant 1 seems to be pulling pistils in or something? But still producing more trichomes?

Im just trying to determine why they look different. All plants show seeds, so safe to assume pollination. Im aware flower production will not be as good, energy being used on seed production rather than flowers.

3 Likes

Ahh k well that I can’t answer and so I’m gonna blame what you expected phenotype

3 Likes

I may have made a bigger deal out of that necessary. Lol

2 Likes

Could be pheno? You would think you would have noticed other differences before this far in flower, if so! When she goes into flower she is like a pregnant woman :crazy_face: most of us know about that! All her chemicals start moving around as she pushes to make her “babies” and sometimes shtuff get’s mixed up a little. Then it could be “D”=all of the above! Amazing little plant we are all so fond of, eh?

4 Likes

They are amazing! Im just going to let these finish off and focus on the new grow. No need to stress over a done deal.

9 Likes

Week 5 of Flower took a bunch of shots

13 Likes

So unfortunately my my WW monster did not take, no suprise there, her dome got knocked off too many times.

However, my Solo cup challenge monster is showing new growth and new pistils! Hell yeah! As beautiful as she looks in the solo cup, i wanna see this baby vegged out in a 5 gal

3 Likes

That picture kind of sucks… ill get a better one in a day or so.

1 Like

New kids are looking nice. Roots showing at the bottom of all plastic pots now. Even the dreamcatchers that are 3 or 4 days younger. The last Lemon Haze popped up yesterday as well. Everybody except the 3 big Lemon Haze and Lemon Auto is getting 800ppm of Jacks every day, the other 4 are full strength at 975-1000ppms.

I imagine i stunted the auto upon transplant, seems to have topped itself. Oh well, shes happy now I think.

5 Likes

All ur girls are looking great brother lovin’ how ur skillz are growing

2 Likes

@Covertgrower would it be ok to leave the girls in the solo cups until the show sex? Im pretty sure they are not feminised, but maybe ill get lucky and they will be.

2 Likes

Technically u can tons of us did solo grows to full harvest it depends on when u wanna do the transplant brother if u haven’t seen it checkout the solo cup challenge thread

1 Like

You can, but some strains show earlier than others. That may be the only obstacle.

6 Likes

Very much what I discovered. I thought I was golden until two of SickKids Loud Pedals shot balls out overnight after filling my screens beautifully. I was a bit bummed lol

5 Likes

Gotcha, well its only SLH in the solos, the others are in nursery pots, about twice as much media as solos. How quick does your lemon haze show normally?

2 Likes