Deep Six's 3rd Journal

Great job!

3 Likes

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

i was talking about the picture in the background

1 Like

@BudzMS;LMAO I thought you meant the strain. That is a Pic my wife had bought. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

lol, its a cool pic, you know theres weed in that pipe lol.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: probably is

3 Likes

They look good. I have a JH auto going my self. Mine will be 4 weeks on monday.

2 Likes

Thank you Sir. I’m really liking this coco (except for watering everyday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

2 Likes

If you are only going to do a couple each grow. A coco mat could help make feeding easier. All you would have to do is fill the tray each day. And you use less water since there is no run off :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll look into them. I really don’t mind the watering.

2 Likes

Same here when I have a good day. It gets me up close with the plants so I can see what is really going on lol autopots has the mats. They are great for seedlings too. Just pile them on and you are good for at least a week :grin:

3 Likes

The ladies are 6 weeks old from breaking ground, love how there doing in coco & Jacks 321 compared to my soil grows.

Should I defoliate the first 2 pic’s more. @Not2SureYet @Nicky @MattyBear @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Borderryan22 @BudzMS @beachglass @kellydans This is the first time growing in Coco.

10 Likes

I might take some of the leaves towards the inside to get better airflow going, but other than that, they look great!! Very nice!

5 Likes

@Deepsix , that’s pretty impressive for 6 weeks! Nice.

3 Likes

You will love coco for many things.

5 Likes

I have a Question; I watered my plants yesterday they are ILGM autos 2 Jack Herer, 2 Bubble Gum . J.H #1 Ph in 5.8 in 5.9 out PPM in 990 out 1131, J.H #2 Ph in 5.8 in 5.9 out PPM in 990 PPM out 1110 The B.G #1 Ph in 5.8 in 5.9 out out PPM in 990 out 1256, B.G #2 Ph in 5.9 out, PPM in 990 out 1256. Are these # ok? @Borderryan22 @CC_Mo @MattyBear @Not2SureYet @Nicky @Covertgrower @dbrn32

4 Likes

Some will be hungrier than others, which will give you the different numbers to look at. Overall numbers look good.

5 Likes

Thank you I’m about to water them now just wanted to make sure

2 Likes

Plants look great 6 weeks that’s super.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much about the runoff numbers in coco. As long as you feed to runoff daily, and your numbers going in are where you want them, you’ll be good

8 Likes