Deep Six's 3rd Journal

Exactly my thoughts, after I agreed with @Covertgrower, things are good.

Dealing with runoff will be your labour, unless you go flood tray with a pump or autopots

6 Likes

Thank you for your replies, first time growing in Coco was just wondering. But I’m loving this coco. You have a convert LOL. I guess part of my mind is still growing in soil.@Covertgrower @MattyBear @Nicky

4 Likes

Thank you Brother.

3 Likes

those girls are looking awesome. those trunks are thick

4 Likes

Thank you, brother, yes they are thick I might need a chain saw in 8 weeks to harvest them LOL.

4 Likes

thats a good thing lol

2 Likes

You have some nice trees growing there. And at 6 weeks. These look even better. How long have they been in flower? I am guessing a couple weeks?

2 Likes

The 1st,2nd and 4th pics 2 or 3 weeks in flower. The 3rd is in preflower. Forgot to mark it down when they started LOL.

Well this past Saturday while watering my plants I dropped my TDS/PPM meter from amazon into the bucket of water, so I ordered a Aperia TDS20 meter WOW what a difference between the 2 meters. When I was watering my girls today my Wife and Daughter came in the grow room and couldn’t believe how big the plants are in coco compared to my soil grows.

The first 2 pics are Jack Herer the second set of pics are Bubble Gum. Have been doing some super cropping ( first Time) and tying them down. @Not2SureYet @Nicky @kellydans @MattyBear @BudzMS @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @beachglass @Flitme @Borderryan22

6 Likes

Here is a pic of my Daughter standing next to one of my plants, she is only about 4’9"

@Covertgrower @Not2SureYet @Nicky @kellydans @MattyBear @BudzMS @dbrn32 @beachglass @Flitme @Borderryan22

9 Likes

Good Lord! And it looks like it’s still got a little vertical to go!

4 Likes

wow those are some tall girls, well done brother, time for some tall fat stacks of buds lol

4 Likes

They look good. And either she makes them look taller or they make her look smaller :grin:
If you are only going to do a couple at a time. You may like a little scrog like @Myfriendis410 built here. You could keep them lower with the same light. his were easy to move around too. Just a though. @Seeddog has his on wheels.

3 Likes

Nice job!

3 Likes

Nice, very nice.

3 Likes

Nice job, I need to break my old habits and try Coco.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Thank you Brother.

Go for it, I’m surprised how big they have grown. The biggest thing is to forget about growing in soil, and water/feeding them everyday. But heck I’m retired so it is not a problem for me.

2 Likes

I’m up for a good challenge , I retired about 3 months ago so I do have a little more time to work with. Loving it life is good ! :+1:

3 Likes