Deep Six's 3rd Journal

I dropped 2 ILGM Orange Bud Feminized Photo seeds (from my SOM win) and 2 ILGM OG Kush Feminized Auto.

@beardless

12 Likes

fingers crossed for the pop

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m about 10 days from harvest on my current grow 3 GDP feminized Photos

2 Likes

Boom all set

1 Like

Got the solo cups with FFHF already and the Fabric pots 5gal and 3gal already FFOF/FF Coco Loco bottom 2/3 and FFHF top 1/3 @beardless @kellydans @MattyBear. Also have my T-5 HO florescence light set up in my daughters room while she is away at collage LOL LOL

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet here is my new journal. Not much to see yet LOL

1 Like

Thank you for the tag. I am not sure 4 beans will be enough to keep every one satisfied :laughing: We may need more lol This sounds like it will be a great one. I have the orange bud and have wanted to do that one too. I have seen some really nice plants grown of it. I just need a bigger garden :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

All 4 will be grown in a 3x3x6 tent. the Orange bud in 5gal pots and the OG Kush in 3gal pots. It’s going to be crowed in that tent :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You are a brave man :laughing: And here I am worried about four in a 4x5 :smiling_face:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was with 3 in a 3x3

Thank You For The Tag! :blush::v:

1 Like

Ok put the seeds in paper towels after a 48 hr soak. Have them sitting over floor vent to keep warm. I was going to use my cable box but my wife reminded me our cats like to lay on it. But while my daughter is away at collage I figured why not the dooris always closed LOL. Here is a pic of the seeds and my T-5 HO light ready to go.

@Not2SureYet @beardless @BudzMS @Flitme @Nicky @MattyBear @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Cannabian @dbrn32

11 Likes

@kellydans @Borderryan22 @Aussie_autos

1 Like

Not sure if you know, but you can leave and find something to do if you’re still sitting there. 48 hours is a long time still be there. I guess there’s the forum?
:rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Set to watch :+1:

4 Likes

Thank You for the Tag. I am excited for you!! :blush::v:

3 Likes

Aaaand I’m watching. Thanks for the tag!

2 Likes

got to love cats lol

4 Likes

Yea all 5 LOL

2 Likes

lol, thats a good number to keep each of them busy

1 Like