Day 15 “Gaia” blueberry & Big Devil

I just want to share some pics and if you guys can tell me anything about my plants health, I just water it yesterday with a lil bit of Cal mag but i feel i needs to be a bit more greener than this, any tips? please?

2 Likes

could you help me?

1 Like

Of course , whats your soil and your feeding schedule? It doesn’t look bad just some discoloration on the old growth

Since i’m a beginner I decided to start w the half gallon Pot 4 pot , when my seedling was ready to be transplant after 7 days in dome looking healthy, I saw the soil from pot too dry so instead of water it just w ph balance water i also thought it was good to add a lil bit of Cal mag and big bloom forgetting that the pot already had superb soil and other stuff ready to roll so i might gave it too much nuts and now i was advised to just water w ph balance water and calgmag every other time i water. thats that, but im also interested in learning how to grow with fox farm soil, coco, and you know, the basic products” but i will get to that once i’m done w this one. So, what do you think I should do?

oh by the way, i water it every three days no nuts, just Calmag

1 Like

Are you watering to run off yet? If you are that will help flush it some. I use happy frog so I am familiar with it and can help when you start that.but I believe the pot for pot is the same with a four week time before starting nutrients.

See what it does and post pics in a few days, it takes a couple days for any changes to occur I think you may be alright if not you will need to flush it out.

how do i flush it, by putting a lot of water to it? wouldn’t that be too much water for the plant? i mean, im really new at this and i don’t wanna kill it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No flushing is using say 3 to 5 gallons of water over a period of an hour. Then you don’t water at all for a week. It’s like if it was outside and it rained a few days but then had sunshine. As long as you let it dry out in between waterings you won’t drown your roots.

1 Like

You don’t need any nutrients or cal mag added that plant is much to young if it’s in soil.

I suggest you water with ph’d water until 20% run off, catch a sample and check its tds and PH.
Let’s go from there.
Only water with water from now on. Until then.

1 Like

hey, thanks a lot for your time!
so, yeah, i flushed it with 3 gallons of ph balance water and let it drain well…and, is this how it normally would look after being flush???

Yes now leave it alone for 5 to 7 days, you will see it perk back up when it’s about ready for more water.

2 Likes

thanks a lot man, you have helped me a lot, Ill be sharing updated pictures to show the progress :v:t2::smiley:

1 Like

Yeah wait 5 days and post another pic by then she should be perky and green.

will do, thanks! :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

5 days after flushing, what do you think is going on? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Now go to your regular watering schedule.

nice thank you, but hey, quick question, by just spraying water on the surface of the soil, is it enough for the plant? does it reach the roots of the plant? :nerd_face:

Negative use about half a gallon I water on Friday then again on Tuesday you wanna see some discharge run out of the pot or your not watering enough

1 Like

Here’s 4 about that size I got going