Dasawman's ; Gorilla glue autos ,And a auto Cross by none other than myself

About to break out the landrace an heirloom strains. As soon as harvest invests some money for testing…

1 Like

These recent photos are a few days old . I took some more to update the tread … here lookie here!!

These here are the white widow that were in the 4x4… In. There final days , the dark period… 39hrs so far.
Heres across the floor… We have white widow. From a seedmans order. The widow was a freebie…
Ran them I recon this will male the 4th time…
The other side is LSD from Ilgm… Posted in the beginning of this thread.
Super frosty early in flower… see
In this 5x5 we have some clones. Of Bruce Banner #1,#2,#3,&#4… GDP#1,&#2 purple indica , a pheno that was sought out of a 10,000 cultivar hunt…
Purple shhew!! I say Barney PURPLE!!! STEM LEAF FLOWER ALL IS PUTPLE IN FLOWER!!!
Blue dream. Black widow… bubble gum.
And seedlings from a breeding project.

Will display some photos of the parents and there offspring as things develop… Patients is the key here… I love this page ,its awesome to store photos in…
Off subject a lil lol!!! Ole lady said look at the sky it looks green…

after a good rain…

I said yep,Mother nature has a thing for HSP spectrum I see!!! Lol …

1 Like

I forgot the 5x5 photo

1 Like

Hey hey update photo on the short side…

1 Like

We are getting so close here Guys an Gals

Heres 4 DWC buckets of Bubble Gum ; the original BG from Indiana…

And a pic of the 2 mother tents. One a 4x4 other a 5x5

Mothers consist of GDP #1&2 , Bruce banner 1,2,3&4, purple indica, Bubble gum, Black widow ,Blue Dream,75%Dosidos BX chocolate frosting, Holy Grail platinum og Kush .
The Holy Grail is currently apart of a breeding program…
I’m sure I’m missing a few cultivars… but oh well … I cant keep up with all I have going on and participate here in this group the way I would like… much respect I have for @Hellraiser and his dedication to all of us here at ILGM

3 Likes

Great growing brother!

2 Likes

A lot of work represented in that shot. Nice growing!