Dasawman's ; Gorilla glue autos ,And a auto Cross by none other than myself

Just finnished up on LSD from ILGM…
I have a few clones from her ,and the rest is seedlings of GG auto… and some auto cross I crossed myself, watermelon x Amnesia Haze Regular, the Gg autos are feminized…

5 Likes

Bummer I germinated 8 GG
4 seedlings are enjoying the light. Two of them has yet to break ground and 2 rotten. .I’ll have to dig for my order number… ILGM . I’m going to hold them to the guarantee…

1 Like

1 Like

Since I had 2 GG from ILGM fail me… rot in the pot… 4 others that still need to break ground… figured I’d crack a few more Auto’s created by none other than myself… There much cheaper!!! I have a bottle full!!

3 Likes

I didnt mention that this here is GG Auto by ILGM

that I’m treating with Colloidal Silver
I made the colloidal Silver Generator myself heres photo
As long as things goes well I should have plenty of beans… That way I guarantee myself with success…

3 Likes

It is now time to invite some company over hey guys join me.
@Covertgrower @ReconBravo @BetrayedSoul @peachfuzz @Dman1969 @Vance420 @shindig153 @DankBank22 @Oldguy @Happilyretired
These are some of the names that have bounced around in my head!! I have read a awful lot on this platform… Such a awesome place here at ILGM Formula…

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about your beans. Either way after a period of time, email customer support and they’ll replace them.

Otherwise looking good! I’ll be lurking. Half the time I’m out of likes.

5 Likes

I was looking around at IG the other day…
I surely dont want to attach the account to my fb!!
But hey I’ll get that taken care of… @Covertgrower

2 Likes

I only know this place, this one is my Facebook. Lol. Best of all everyone has weed! lol

I hear you attaching it to your Fb. I made a special account for cool weed pics. Legal or illegal state, some people are judgy.

5 Likes

Its illegal where I am!! But I’ve broken many laws over the yrs… havent been in trouble in a very long time… twin girls and a family saved my life… Hell I’m not hurting anything by minding my own biz ,staying at home growing verses gorilla growing with all the work involved, I havent the time it takes to do my thing outside anymore… its convenient here in the used to be play room… LOL… heres a grow before twins came into pic…

8 Likes

Nice patch of plants with plenty of sun!

Thankfully it’s legal to grow here but that doesn’t mean someone won’t steal your plants. I learned the hard way to hide them a lot better.

Thanks for the tag. Set to watch.

6 Likes

I’m set follow along in the shadows…

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow. Nice outdoor field of dreams. :wink::+1:
I’ll be following along. And thanks for the tag.
:v::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’m set to watching and thanks for the invite. I’m stoked for you!! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve grown a lot of weed in the last 50 years but i have never seen blue/green/British racing green leaves on a marijuana plant until i grew 3 of Robert’s gold leaf. One of them has leaves that color and now i notice those plants you have pics of look the same but wider leaves on yours…think indica. The bud calyx are purple so i think they rolled a seed by mistake in my bag while packaging others breeds of seeds at the same time? Anyway thanks for the pics and knowledge. You never stop learning when growing marijuana.

4 Likes

Welcome to the best place you can be!! :sunglasses: And happy growing!! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Got up this morn, come in here see what’s happening…
3 GG still havent broke ground. I investigate, find 2 with some life, but how they do well just have to see. And one more plumb rotten…

So out of the replacements 3 have sunk to the bottom one afloat…

1 Like

Tieing down a lil monster clone from the LSD…

Took a trip to the local Dollar store… our store just got remodeled , so I was looking around there dumpster and found this box of racks… RECON i scored!! I’ll put these to good use!!

As the day matured one of the GG I investigated this morn. Shows green life. The other just a pale yellow head. We will see what happens.

1 Like