Dasawman's ; Gorilla glue autos ,And a auto Cross by none other than myself

Would be great to patent a shroud built to incase QB LED fixtures… shrouded for ventilation…
Just a idea

3 Likes

Things that make you go Hmmmmm!! :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Keep on keeping on Brother!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Watching the news this morn.
Soldiers in Afghanistan… in the back ground is this crop of cannabis!!! I would love to have some of those seed!!!

1 Like

I have stumbled upon the tool to create roots on clones. Rather quickly… and difently more greener!! I dont open my vents. Slowly as the days rock on… I dont open my hood at all… I keep them at 80° soak my wool at a ph of 5.1 for 24hrs. Do not squeeze my wool only shake downward hard 3 times…
Wool is designed to retain 18% o2 regardless of being soaked with water… if you squeeze it your ruin the integrity of the wool… look at these roots!!!

2 Likes

Heres a tent photo

and a male GTH by Raredankness I. Have him tied down to keep him from maturing

2 Likes

All transplanted up!!
Raredankness GHOST TRAIN HAZE ,
BUBBA KUSH,along with the infamous WHITE WIDOW…
Have quite a few cuttings that will be vegging while they flower. .
Going to give them 4-8 days to get used to there new earth…

3 Likes

RD GTH sure is filling out .
Heres a pic of the 4x4 going to be wall to wall… I have a trellis… recon I should drape it over them??
Or would it make a difference being that theres 3 different strains amongst the 4x4

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Raredankness GTH took me by surprise!! Balled up on me… I had to delete that dude. I have him in clone. Much smaller that way… so I went and retrieved 2 cherry bomb I had vegging elsewhere… to fill the hole…

heres one of them… check out the size of these leaves!! I snipped all of tthem away that were super big and in the way

4 Likes

Heres the new view

3 Likes

Your girls look good Brother. But you may be over or under watering! In the last pic were they just watered or has it been a while?

1 Like

Those 2 plants I just placed inside the flowering 4x4 just took a ride in the old truck… its 20° something degrees outside. .they were in the cab. But you know a country boy cant have anything nice. A/c always on!! Dont have a drivers side window…
The plants were bone dry …,I had just watered before I posted pic… I’m going to load them up on b complex and an fatten up those cell walls with h2o , so I can take cuttings…

2 Likes

Hey hey!!@
I have been away from yall for awhile… I have been crazy busy. Heres some photos…

4 Likes

And some more

4 Likes

Dayum Dayum Dayum and did I say DAYUM!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Yeah, he pretty much summed it up. :point_up::point_up:

Flowering lights is that CMH or sodium?

2 Likes

the first couple photos in this post are of some plants I bred getting a test run… 2are white widow xGhost train Haze, the other 2 are pre98Bubba Kush"katsu cut"xGTH

1 Like

@Covertgrower hps DE
Next project is to install a 36k Btu mini split. And devide the space . On the short side with 4lights. Goning to have veg and on the long side with 7 fixtures flower staggered out… that way we dont have yo wait so long for a harvest. Be harvesting ever 3-5 weeks…

1 Like

Have a on going breeding project under way. And now with this “much” needed space. I should be able to get a few generations a yr…

1 Like