Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Are you talking about the lights from your picture above? If so I hate to tell you this but they are not actually 1000w. I have one that looks like those and the actual wattage I believe on mine was like 85 watts or something like that. I do not use mine anymore. Your plants are looking pretty healthy but if you plan on flowering and yielding something worth your time I would suggest investing in another light. @dbrn32 is the Light Guru and can and will help you find the best option for your space.

2 Likes

I have a friend that is using these 1000w lights and his plants have be amazing. I ordered a 1200w Willis that’s should be here tomorrow.

1 Like

I transferred them to 1 gallon grow bags about 14 days ago. When should I replant into 7 gallon?

2 Likes

Welcome @BootTheGong!!

As soon as you are allowed, start yourself a grow journal and ask that question again. You’ll get tons of input!!

But @GreenFlex is right. The wattage advertised for LEDs is about marketing more than actual draw from the wall. Don’t sweat it too hard, because your plants do look pretty good. But there is much to be learned here and asking questions will reward you!!

2 Likes

Yes you can grow some bud with them but will those plants have been grown and flowered to there full potential…not likely but to each their own. I am sure they will get you some bud in the end so good luck! Good rule of thumb is wait until the leaves are over hanging the edge of the current pot and this will let you know they are ready for a bigger home.

1 Like

How do I find out what the actually wattage is?

1 Like

It will be on the tag that is on the top side of them.

Nope, can’t find anything on it.

1 Like

Thanks anyway just thought maybe you would have seen or heard but thanks for taking the time!

@GreenFlex I’ve been searching still and can only find links to fb or Instagram accounts i have neither. I assume their products may only be soldin select parts of Spain

1 Like

@BootTheGong

1 Like

Thanks for the help so far! You have gave me more than I could find for sure!

1 Like

@greenflex Not a problem. Would definitely enjoy a box myself. Check out judas.juice on Instagram that was the account. Should be for a guy named Paris Mato. He is the founder of the company judas iscariote based on catalunya Spain according to the article I read. Maybe through the Instagram account someone can find a way for us in the US could enjoy what appear to be some high quality chocolate skulls

2 Likes

I just messaged his facebook page so we will see if I get a response and will let you know what I find out! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Anytime!!! Good luck growmie!!!

2 Likes

Got some of this today gonna give the ladies a drink.

6 Likes

Got my extreme tea brewing!

4 Likes

The general rule of thumb is when the foilage reaches even with the sides of the container she’s due for transplant. To cover my ars there are plenty of exceptions like with lst and scrog. They are coming along nicely and there is nothing at all wrong with getting your feet wet with a grow all amazon LED. It will grow bud just light and fluffy not dense fat buds. Stick to it make sure you’ve caught the grow bug then invest once you know it’s for you and not to difficult a hobby. The majority of us all started off that way. LoL oh but the spending never stops after that. LoL always something bigger better making it easier to buy… @BootTheGong

5 Likes

Hey man, what kind of pump are you using and where did you buy it?

1 Like

I picked this and the air stones and t connection with air line all from Wal-Mart.

3 Likes