Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Dang Covert you are super fast lol I didn’t even get the tags edited in lol Thank you!

2 Likes

Same!! I am officially calling on all Gromie’s please tag any and all that you think may know where I can find Please and thank you!!

2 Likes

That’s badass…man I’d have to keep one displayed!! Who am I kidding…

3 Likes

I am out of like’s again! I am hoping @Hellraiser will know??

2 Likes

They’d go good with a drink and some heavy machinery!

6 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

No info online really

1 Like

I live in an illegal state so i’m clueless

2 Likes

I’m empty handed in this one… I haven’t seen anything like that in this continent…

1 Like

@CoyoteCody @Breezy @scylents Well doesn’t this just make me want it even more! I ran into the same problem trying to research it which is why I wanted to ask here and see what we can find out together…This is a real picture and someone took it somewhere but not just that this is a very thought out packaging with very particular variable’s…ie,6.66grams of dark chocolate, 222 MG of THC of 23 oils extracts…am I the only one seeing this? I could be high but this is also the reason my interest has been peaked to the point of wanting to know if I can truly get my hands on these and even more what the actual price is going to be…probably another triple digit number thrown into the fact that their are 3 skulls …VERY Interesting indeed!

4 Likes

It’s a deep state conspiracy.

1 Like

I even tried Googling the band no hits. My dispensary sells 200mg thc chocolate bars but they aren’t shaped like anything, but they are $9 lol.

1 Like

6 Likes

They look like my kinda edibles :yum:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Plants looking good!

Did someone already use “bang the gong” …lol

1 Like

@greenflex I found the company that makes the skulls seems to be located in Spain. I googled Judas Iscariote and could come up with an interview with a journalist in Barcelona. Said it’s a rather small company. They have a Facebook page but i don’t associate myself with that type of evil lol. I could not find anything to link me to the company or pricing of those beautiful chocolate skulls

3 Likes

This is my first time growing. I have two 1000w led lights and 1200w led arriving tomorrow. Yesterday was the 25th day of growing. Are they looking ok?

2 Likes

Thank you! @Ironman26 I appreciate the help!

1 Like