Coyotes ilgm grow

For migraine pain I found 2 x ibuprofen 2 x paracetamol was the best base I could get then CBD/THC cocktail.
Wishing you well and will be praying for a successful outcome.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you brother!

owie owie bud. hopefully you will have a good ortho surgeon to get that stuff back together right.

1 Like

He seems pretty cool. Hopefully he is good at what he does lol.

4 Likes

Thank you Kap :grin:

@CoyoteCody wow sorry to hear that! I’m hurting just thinking about it lol good luck tomorrow!

7 Likes

Plenty of good healing and lucky vibes sent your way my friend.

:pray:

6 Likes

I would rather a break than torn ligaments, they take forever to heal and usually need surgery.
I used to ride a super sports road bike, but was run off the road by a tooligan and tore all three ligaments in my right knee.
Healing vibes brother :v:

4 Likes

Holy flack bat man! Thats nasty as it gets right there man! Hope yall are getting better cuz brau that image is gonna send me to the hospital all by itself! And I just did my hair!

6 Likes

Lol, I might have been, but I also “think” I can type in this phone :rofl:

5 Likes

Damn Cody, you did it up right. Heal up my friend

5 Likes

Damn girl, sorry to hear you’re down. At least now you have time to stop by :grinning:Heal up quick.

6 Likes

Thank you Girl and it is giving me a chance to catch up on my reading :wink:

5 Likes

U do know what a surgeon does for a living, right. They cut on people, as many as possible n a day. N a used car salesman, they sell cars to people, as many as possible, n a day. Check him out, just like the doc that diagnosed ur original injuries. Naproxen, is an NSAID a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, also known as Aleve, Midol, Midol extended relief. U were quacked, big time, by some doc who doesn’t know u, r believe n pain relief for patients. Check out these people who hold ur future n their hands, if possible get a second opinion, if not, I wish u nothing but the best of luck, n a speedy recovery. This grow turned ugly real quick, just wrong…:frowning::alien:

3 Likes

Thank you ma’am!!

2 Likes

Thank you kap!

1 Like

Ya, surgery tomorrow at 10am, I get some screws yay.

1 Like

Now you’ll have to avoid xray machines in airports :wink: :laughing:
Good luck with surgery and hope you’re back on your feet soon :v:

3 Likes

Lmao, what gorgeous hair! Almost as pretty as mine.

1 Like

Thank you sis!!

2 Likes