Coyotes ilgm grow

The orthopedic seems pretty good, I checked a few reviews and no major complaints, he asked me if they had given me anything for pain, I told him naproxen and he said, really thats all, you must be exhausted. He knows whats up, impossible to get comfortable like this lol, but he said that they will get me something to help with the pain and to help me sleep after the surgery tomorrow, I don’t want a bunch of opiates, but I will gladly take some sleep aids lol.

5 Likes

Good thing I don’t fly anywhere lmao, and thank you!

2 Likes

i’m not big on opiates, but they have their place, and that place is for 3 or 4 days after major trauma. i always ask for tylenol 3 or 4 as i hate codeine and know i won’t abuse it and it does the trick to get you comfortable enough to sleep.

1 Like

Thats the goal, I always loved opiates, thats why I try to avoid them, but as long as its only a few, and my wife has them, then I can trust myself with them, thankfully I got me a keeper thats cares for my well-being lol.

7 Likes

All I can say is Ouch! Get better Man. I tore up some ankle ligaments years ago & all doctors involved said a break was way better than ligament damage. Hoping the best for ya.

1 Like

Hey Cody-
If you dont mind I am going to
say a prayer for you for your surgery in the morning. I hope everything goes well for you. If there was a way I could come help you I would. Keep everybody in line at the hospital. Don’t cause no problems up there, remember the nurses can make your life miserable if they want to. Take care brother. Peace…

6 Likes

Thank you! Ya its not fun, and to have both at the same time, sheesh.

1 Like

I really do appreciate it patch! I’ll try not to give them too much hell lmao. No promises though.

All the best my friend…Strong’s and good vibes from this side of the pond…heal up quick …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Lawyers. And the American Health Care System.

X-ray techs (any diagnostic test operator) is pretty much forbidden to talk to the patient about what they see if the patient is there.

Either a radiologist (or other MD) has to give the diagnosis based upon the objective medical findings and test results.

And if the medical system doesn’t find it medically necessary to keep those specialties on hand (or staff in a matter that is curatively beneficial to the patient rather than financially beneficial to the hospital), records will sit on desks.

It kinda sucks.

3 Likes

Thank you brother!

2 Likes

Sorry about your ankle, good luck with surgery. Be nice to the nurses, they keep the doctors from f’ing everything up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

When i had my mri for my cluster headaches. The xray ppl told me a little bit about the xrays but they told me they r not able to tell me anything about the xrays because it is not their part to do so. They do the scans and the doctors have to give their opinions even if the xray tech knows whats going on they are not atvliberty to say as they can lose their jobs. Theyvldave it to the docs to sweeten up how everything is gonna sound. My cousin runs the hospital hdre in detroit the main hospital that sees all the action of the worst shit and she is the one who tells me this. She is literally the head boss of the emergency room. Doctors suck bro especially now a days since there are so many addicted pill poppers. Gotta have someone in the world to mess it up for every1. Did u guys see the marijuana powder they have going around now. U can snort mary goes strait to the system skipping the liver i guess it was on ig classic 719 cuts posted it i believe it was him

1 Like

@dbrn32 these if not allowed u can delete but what the what. Gonna make troubles for every1 who smokes pot. Next its gonna be outlawed or something stupid because of this.

4 Likes

Jeez louis Cody! Dude u gotsta be more careful man. Heal up soon. U and @Missiles :wink: hey chica lol

5 Likes

Thanks, and I will try my best lol.

2 Likes

Thanks, surgery is in an hour.

3 Likes

my prayers for good results bud!

3 Likes

Good luck bud. Wishing u the best man.

1 Like

Thank you brother!

3 Likes