Coyotes ilgm grow

Hey guys so I have 4 ilgm blackberry kushes in the 4x4 and one ilgm blueberry going in the closet. Running them in coco, with jacks 321.

Need more coco, and a drain pan with some stands.

@kaptain3d @Nicky @Oldguy @Fergus @patchman @imSICKkid @OlyBoy98503 @monkman @KoolHandLuke @dbrn32

Tag everyone guys

36 Likes

Yoooo! Following along!

2 Likes

thanks for the tag! here’s a couple more @Dman1969 @DefNSmokn @fano_man @BobbyDigital @JB00 @Arrow

7 Likes

And @Zee @Cannabian and @Dr.ofSmokology

3 Likes

and those leaves are fat and huge already, looking real indica

5 Likes

Glad to have you!! Thanks for the additional tags! Phones about to die, going to toss it on the charger.

5 Likes

Yo man hit me on the dm bro on ig brotha

1 Like

Ya I’m pretty excited, I like the way indica grows in the tents, nice and easy lol, glad to have you tagging along!

2 Likes

I texted you but didn’t get anything back, ill get on ig in a minute, phones at 10%.

1 Like

No worries not ina rush I wanna get this idea to you so you can brainstorm it with me

1 Like

Might have I’m not ig savvy yet i just made recently about 2 months ago still figuring out the notifications and stuff

1 Like

Niiiice! Is this a new tent?

2 Likes

Great seeing you back at it my friend! Amazing start yet again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Sweet!

Not sure if these would relieve need for tray and stands? Used one grow seemed to do okay. Just make sure you get large enough for pots. First set i ordered sat right on edge and water would leak over.

https://www.amazon.com/Fasmov-inches-Trolley-Saucer-Locking/dp/B08MFBW244/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=plant+caddy+with+tray&qid=1619747697&sr=8-11

12 Likes

Yes it is, I like it so far, temps got pretty up there for the first couple days, but I got a nice 6 inch exhaust fan set up and its staying low mid 70s.

5 Likes

Thank you kap!

2 Likes

Oh! Very nice, thank you brother!

3 Likes

Im diggin it! Lets fill that puppy up with some dank!!

4 Likes

Hey brother! Glad your here!

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody-
Man I have been wanting to grow Blackberry Kush since I started growing! Yall, this plant will define purple when she matures. Cody I am gonna follow along if that’s ok. Hope you and all your coyotes are doing good. You rock, I am jealous!! Peace…

6 Likes