Could use a mentor

Potentially very far.

@Djh1984 I need nutes so bad lol I’m sure it’s still going to get a little bit bigger but I’m at day 20 and ya boi is pretty nervous about my progress. Not to mention I’ve been using distilled water with no added cal mag and I think I’m starting to develop a deficiency in my lower leaf but it’s so early it’s hard to tell.

Wedding Cake Auto Height 2” Width 2-1/2” x 2-3/4” x 1-1/2”

2 Likes

6600 ppm

@Docnraq @OGIncognito so I’m at home trying to get rid of my intake system and draw naturally from a different room. I put in a six inch duct to draw air from a different cooled room. Question is I have a six inch exhaust and 6 inch intake duct. I need to add another intake duct. Is it best to draw from the same corner I should say bottom corner of the room or can I draw so that I have air coming in from two different corners. The reason I ask is I don’t really have the room to run two or three 6-in intake ducts and I know that if I draw air in from different corners it might affect my air draw. I definitely need to go bigger. I hung a tarp in front of the door way and it’s still getting sucked in quite a bit. Also attached my most recent PAR and DLI numbers with the doors shut.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito
@Docnraq I know I want to wait till the plant is healthy before I top her and I also know that some say after 3 nodes others say 6. What are your guys thoughts on this.

1 Like

Sorry I been sleeping for awhile. I donated plasma today and Im running a quart low. Lemme wake up a sec and ill answer these posts.

1 Like

From the 6th top down to the 5th. Only top at the 3rd if you intend to do a mainline/manifold.
Here is an auto from my current grow I topped down from the 6th to the 5th so you can see what it looks like

2 Likes

I had a very difficult time doing forced air intake. Alot of things affect the amount of air each fan can move. If you push in more air then can be removed you will expell smells out if every crack and crevice in your grow space. (Positive pressure) Once that filter is on it reduces the amount of air your export fan can move, by alot, which will put your intake fan at the adavantage. I suggest you create the path for your intake air and have your export push air out. The act of pushing the air out will automaticly pull air to replace it. You have the high out and low in part spot on. Oof, man I hope this made sense, im really off tonight.

I would expect 1 intake and exhaust would be enough with a inside oscillating fan to circulate and exchange air flow. I would remove the carbon filter until they start to smell. For topping I grow them out to the 4th and top above the 3rd and remove all lower growth on a manifold. When I run a quad I I top above the 4th leave the 3rd and remove all growth below. :love_you_gesture:

Manifold

Quadline

3 Likes

What is mainline/manifolds. Is that what I did to my outside bush. Tie it down and top everything a few times

1 Like

Thanks you guys. What’s the difference between your guys ways. @OGIncognito you do this mainline/manifold thing and @Docnraq you do it differently. What’s the two outcomes doing it the different ways. Wow my grammar is funky this morning. I haven’t even smoked yet. Kids were in me like stink on bud to make pancakes. I just now got down to my quiet place

1 Like

There are a 100 correct ways to tweek peeps recipes, soils, super soils.
End result, lots of great smoke is grown by all. Welcome to the happy zone by the way

1 Like

@Mosca thank you

These are methods that myself and @Docnraq have chosen through different training techniques we’ve done and work for our style and end game. These work best for yield and plant maintenance for me :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Im growing autoflowers. Photos can handle stress alot better so the ways you go about training are often very different. With autoflowers less stress is best (im a poet and didnt know it.) Whith photos if you shock them, you just add a week to your veg time so they can recover, to shock an auto is devastating. Loosing even a single day of growth is gonna knock your final yeild considerably.
@OGIncognito is quite skilled, advice from him is good as gold. There are so many ways to grow weed, different tips and techniques its like soup, you can put just about anything in there.

I was gonna type some stuff but this video explains it very well.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: I like that Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

About your grow room ventilation.
Couple vids may help you better then my ramblings.

2 Likes

Seedlings are loving life I think. I took the humidifier out and put it on the second room. Room 1 53percent, 75 degrees and room 2 49 percent and 80 degrees. That was this morning. I since went back to the original setup and am giving it a little time to calm

1 Like

I was going to do some trimming but after reviewing how to do it I noticed that I would be cutting down into an area that was once stunted with deficiency signs and I didn’t know if that was going to play a role or not. I could always cut above fourth node but I had been thinking about leaving on 2 node sets. Thoughts?

1 Like