Could someone tell me whats up with my plant please

Yes it holds rite around 5.8 and as with any nute you always check but checking can make you want to adjust a little by habit and then you have problems with this line I find in soil anyway your better off leaving your meter alone…Give them what they need… if problems arise then pick up your meter… if their healthy and you start checking ph your likely going to mess with it and cause yourself problems…trust the ph perfect technology it works if you let it…and I’m only saying this from experience in soil and pro-mix…couldn’t not speak for hydro… @3high5you

1 Like

They say coco is like hydro but yes I use a 2 gallon half mix of sensi grow to break up my bricks and have had no issues (that I haven’t caused myself) every thing loves it so far but when I feed I will use nftg at about 1/3rd strength 3X a week and have been using a tea too. When I fim I accidentally broke off one if the branches below it so I went ahead and tore it off of both sides down to where I broke it and it took about a week to recover, it never looked bad just slowed down for a week now it’s growing again

1 Like