Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Finally got them chopped and hanging!! Was worse untangling them than untangling a scrog, lol

6 Likes

Good god :tulip::tulip::tulip:⚘⚘:tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:⚘flowers for days bro. Great job :beers::sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Thank you brother Nug!! Always appreciate your comments man!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Always enjoy seeing your beautiful work :+1: :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Pretty wicked color on those ladies coot. Beautiful plants. Cant wait for mine to be ready, thinking about a month.

1 Like

Thank you brother!! Yea wont be long for yours!! :+1::v::beers:

Beaver Genetics MOB Fire Auto 2x2
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Win some and lose some

3 Likes

No way Brother! Looks like a spiders web inside that bud? Only one?? :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

2 so far

1 Like

Bud rot for sure

Can’t like that. :-1: boo.

3 Likes

Plant was way to big for a 2x2. She could have filled out a 3x3. My fault not being able to get enough air on her

3 Likes

She is a beast, buds everywhere :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about that cj.

1 Like

Hard to like that post, but it is what it is. Thanks for sharing so we can all benifit brother.

2 Likes

Sprayed all with H20 mixture (800ml 33% in 5gal Ro) and chopped. Could have been worse. Lost prob 2 zips dry so far. Rest will get a dunk in H202 mixture then dunked in plain water then rinsed with shower head

3 Likes

Aww man I hate to see that. Hope you find anymore. Good luck with them! I guess if there is a bright side to it all, at least you have 50,000 other plants… shezzz! :grin::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bummer sorry to hear that :v:

1 Like

Uggh, so busy past 3 days on the pharm. I didnt find anymore rot. All got washed in h202 and double rinsed. Hanging in my wifes tub…, she comes home tonight, lol. Setup a 4in fan and filter plus a 16" fan blowing towards the harvest. Is alot of material out of a 2x2.

8 Likes

@OGIncognito @DB_Cooper @JJ520 @HappyHydroGrower @Graysin @Jarlax
Thank you for the support growmies :+1::v::beers:!! I seen a couple sugar leaves a couple days ago i thought was suspicious. Thought it was UV burn. I should have spread her open and had a closer look then. Not a total loss, good learning experience i guess…

5 Likes