Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Walk that one off Coot and don’t look back my brother… :muscle::100: you’ve done some amazing grows one out of 1000 ain’t you bad huh :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you brother. Yup can win em all. On the bright side it wasnt a total loss

1 Like

Awesome haul Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you brother OG!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

2 buds tossed out of several 100 is a winner all day brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

For sure man. It could have been much worse

1 Like

Beaver Genetics Lil’Mobstar Autos

Germination time!! Out with the old in with the new!!

6 Likes

Gorilla Zkittlez Autos Day 77

Just a waiting game now!! Started them on New Millennium Winter Frost Sunday. Dialed the GLS Pro Grow 320 down a notch to finish them out.

And finally made it to my local shop to pic up my lights!! They was out of stock when I called them last week and was waiting on there order to come in. And of course they still gave me the 25% off for HLG’s end of summer sale. As soon as these Gorilla Zkittlez finish the tent will come down and I’ll get them hung!! Will mount the XL 30w uva on the Scorpion Diablo then a reg 30w uva will hang on each side, then a 350R beside both reg uvas. If that makes sense… lol

9 Likes

Oh hell it’s on now :muscle::100: just awesome bro :clap:

1 Like

Thank you brother!! :+1::v::beers:

If you have any hand-me-down lights let me know maybe we can trade something

Yeah buddy just got to love some new HLG Diablo’s :boom::v:

1 Like

Best led’s i am convinced my brother :+1::v::beers:
ALL THOUGH… the clone run i did under the Grow Light Science Pro Grow 320 i was impressed by and these Gorilla Zkittlez sitting under her…

2 Likes

Hell yeah :sunglasses: i just dropped 4 beans :yum: :100:% indica purple kush auto… my red super skunk looks delicious… makes me want to take a bite like cotton candy :candy::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face:

8 Likes

Shes looking great brother Coon!! :+1::v::beers:

Mixed up coco for the Lil’Mobstar seeds last night. Don’t think I ever explained how I do my coco so here it is.
I use Canna Coco bricks. Easy to store and comes buffered already. I mix up my nutrient mixture, these gals are getting Botanicare Kind. Dilute to 1.0ec then ph to 5.8. Then add recharge at 1tsp per gallon. I add 6qts of perlite to one brick. It takes right at 2 gallon of nutrient solution to expand the brick and get the moisture content i like. This ratio fills a #5 fabric pot to within 2 inches from the top. I always add hydroton to the top of these since they’ll be on the drain to waste system.

7 Likes

Looks like my brother Coot has it going on… man I thought I was going to have to go 12 weeks into flower they talking 45 to 55 days of flower day 55 being the max amount of days… so imma be choppin soon

2 Likes

Right on Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Kind of unexpected but hell yeah I’m ready. I orderd grove bags more soil one gallon and 5 gallon pots I’m doing four Purple Kush in my 2x2 in 1 gallon fabric pots

1 Like

Right on @anon1893985, im sitting at 63 days myself thinking this run is going to be 12-13 or so. Have a business trip here in a week, when i get back the following week ill be choppin.

1 Like