Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Dark Jedi Autos Day 57

Had to shave these girls legs up again. Should be the last major defoliation i have to do. Had to do some supercropping as well. Bud sites are coming on pretty quick it seems. Already getting some good frost starting as well. Still feeding them right around 2.0ec and ph doser set on 5.8

20220924_104551

6 Likes

Shaved up to the bikini line Brother :joy::joy:. On point as always :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Haha, thats right!! Thank you brother OG :+1::v::beers:

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful brother! Although I must say, I did think I was looking at my okra at first…haha! J/k :scream::thinking::person_facepalming:t2::rofl::joy::rofl::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy:!!! Thank you brother!!

3 Likes

ILGM Blue Cheese Monster Crop Clones Harvest

Time for them to come down!! Heavy, sticky, foxtailed goodness!!

12 Likes

Congrats they looks so Frosty got me droolin :drooling_face::100::v:

1 Like

Thank you brother JJ!! :+1::v::beers:

Funniest looking onions i ever harvested :crazy_face::rofl:

20220925_051301

6 Likes

Congrats on another Brother! They look sticky as hell and curious on the smell :love_you_gesture: awesome hanging technique Brother, clip and flip

2 Likes

Feels good doesn’t it. Well done.

2 Likes

Thank you my brother!! I was able to save my net easy enough so i figured id just hang em in the super closet to dry. Worked out pretty well!! And the smell, very cheese dominant. Smells like a gym locker with a hint of fruitiness, lol. Best way to describe it. They are very dense and super sticky. They foxtailed a bit more than there mom and grandmother. But i know the smoke will be :fire: :fire:.

2 Likes

Thank you brother Beardless. Appreciate it man. :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Congrats again Brother! I’ve had a few nugs of the Blue Cheeze and remember the smell you described perfectly, rank and dank :joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Big update on everything that’s in the grow room!!

FastBuds Cherry Cola Day 56
She’s chugging along doing her thing!! Buds are bulking up nicely and getting frosty! She gets hand fed 6qts daily, Jacks for Tap 15-5-20, Raw Silica with Botanicare supplements. 2.0ec 5.8ph

ILGM Gold Leaf
Was time to cut some clones from her and clean her up a bit. I will flower her out when I flip the room. Couple clones are droopy already. Hopefully I get 6 good ones to run in the Super Closet Dwc system.

Purple Frost Giants and White Widow Day 29
All of these ladies are doing great and have taken well to butt chugging from the Autopot system. My 2 main lines are doing really well I think. Few more days and I’ll do the 2nd topping on them. Lady in the Cannacage is starting to fill out. Still a ways to go before branches hit the cage. Running the rez at 1.6ec and ph doser set on 5.8. Jacks for tap of course.

9 Likes

Awesome update Brother!! Digging the Manifold training and stoked to see those Gold Leaf clones take off and the mom to finish :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks again my brother!! Prob gonna have to tie down some branches on the gold leaf mom. Should be fun :crazy_face:

Beaver Genetics MOB Fire Autos Day 96 from sprout. Harvest day

Has been a fun and exciting grow for sure!! Plant #1 on the left basically just collapsed under the weight of her huge buds. Plant #2 is supporting all her colas for the most part with the help of the walls, lol. Trichs are pretty much all cloudy, a few ambers. They are giving off a dominant sweet fruity smell. Trim jail hell here i come

7 Likes

One hell of a chop Brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Is alot of bud in here for sure!! This setup and Beaver Genetics Autos always does so well for me!!

2 Likes