ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

I like it a lot

1 Like

Thanks @Randy_Marsh

Not sure if you planted well but everything fit and coming together great just some reflective should do the final trick to looking complete for me

1 Like

Far as the Bloom I followed what JR Peters had to say about how to use it ( Google how to use jacks 10-30-20 Bloom ) I am happy with the node placement especially growing a Sativa dominant plant and the plant did pretty much everything they said it would I will continue to use Bloom.
Finish that’s a guessing game you have to be experienced enough to guess 2-3 weeks out of which I am not I scratched the finish.

1 Like

@TLC have you done a plain regular jacks run yet? Without bloom?

@Randy_Marsh yeah I asked a few people about reflective or gloss white and couple of the more experienced guys I follow suggested the white. Not saying anything is wrong with reflective just went with the white suggestion is all.

1 Like

Last grow was Jacks 321 only

Gorilla cookie auto

6 Likes

@TLC smell? Taste? And smoke? Was it harsh? When you smoked it could you taste the bud still? Or was it a little home growny if ya know what I mean? Just curious and did you do a flush?

1 Like

Cant answer that question I had to take that plant early without a flush due to landlord problems but harsh it is. My brother did a grow at the same time with jacks with a flush the smoke was good no home grown taste just nice smooth flavorful smoke.

1 Like

There’s alot of good nutrient programs out there I use Jacks because of the simplicity of mixing. The product lasts longer than other nutrients so theres a saving in it as well as great results.

1 Like

Indeed yes so far I am loving jacks for simplicity too. I use it on my outdoor plant also

1 Like

3 Plants this is gonna be a house full Set to watching :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think they will fill my scrog net lovely and hopefully go wall to wall. I’m a little disappointed I had to downgrade from the 4x4 and roi-e720 but as soon as I move (in the process of looking for new place) I will upgrade and grow perpetually.

2 Likes

I really wanna squeeze this 4th auto I have in there in a 3gal but screw it she will live her life out on the windowsill next to my photo

3 Likes

The race is off! The middle Auto was first to break ground! Today is 48hours since they were put into there pots. Been spraying regular PH water at 5.8 to keep moist. Gave a tiny tiny bit of recharge with first watering to get the roots going. Now regular PH water till first true set of leaves then jacks jacks jacks! Lights still at 100w and 25”

6 Likes

My humidity is too low for these lady’s at seedling stage I’m running around 40% humidity with AC on in the room. Without AC I’m close to 50% but then my temps go in 90s. Today’s hot and as is with AC running its 83 degrees in there. Don’t have a humidifier yet and can’t get one until Thursday. Tried a plain old bowl of water in the tent but any other tricks anyone? @AfgVet @dbrn32 @PharmerBob

5 Likes

Put a towel in a bucket of water.
Soak half of the towel in the bucket and leave the other half hanging on the side.
Make sure the half of the towel that is hanging on the outside is wet so that it acts like a wick.
Make sure there is a fan hitting the towel so it observes the water. Hope this helps.
Next best thing would be a dome.
I use my dome for the first 2 weeks while they are seedling and then I pretty much have not been using a humidifier.
My Rh is at 40-45% and have no issues.

2 Likes

You can also cut up a 2 liter bottle in half and use the bottom end as a dome.
Works great too.
You can find those anywhere lol

5 Likes

I was also gonna recommend the 2 liter bottle.
Cut the top out of the bottle and poke a few holes, or drill a few holes in the bottom of that 2 Liter bottle so the plant can breath.
Mist the inside of of the bottle.

Sorry for the blurple picture, that’s all I had.

6 Likes

Haha ok perfect thanks guys didn’t think about that

3 Likes

Yup! I would go with the domes as well, most the inside a couple of times a day.

3 Likes