ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

Good work! :+1:. I was going to mention checking your cabinet for light leaks but then saw you’re running autos. :grinning:

Good luck with your grow!

2 Likes

@Oheeeoh yes I have done some light leave checks and so far the only leak I have is through my front doors right at the top and very bottom I have a small gap. Which I will be filling in sooner than later. But also my lights out time in my stealth box is same as in the room it’s in. There’s never lights on in there after my grow light goes off so I’m not too worried yet either.

Thanks @TLC
@pr yessirrr

3 Likes

Could say the same with my grow startup! Don’t know if I tagged u @PharmerBob for mine?

2 Likes

What did you pick first, the cabinet or the light? Not much room to spare. Should be fun

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Happy to follow along

2 Likes

Very cool setup!

2 Likes

Autos can handle light leaks though every grow I’ve done had medium to heavy light leak and I have yet to have a single hermy heck my humidifier is like a mini moon during their rest period

1 Like

Haha good to know @GreenSnek

@beardless originally I bought 4x4 tent and a growers choice roi-e720 but it was just too large for my apartment would have been too obvious haha. So I chose something stealthy that still had decent space and then my light came next. Needed a real nice light but that stayed cool enough I can have my canopy nice and close.

1 Like

Sweet set up. I am debating growcraft X3 mini (my space is only 32" wide) and want 3 individual lamps to cover 72" long or HLG 260 or 300L. I use a X1 65W mini for seedlings and like it very much

3 Likes

Hey brother, if I might throw an add in here. I just bought two x3 mini’s. The brightness of it is twice as bright as my 200 watt qb.

I do not have a clue how it’s gonna perform. I imagine it will be a dialing it in kinda thing but time will tell.

I also like the fact that the drivers are not mounted to the light so you can mount them away from the plants. I have my drivers mounted near the ceiling next to my exhaust output.

They are American made is that matters to you. :v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Check into the pacific light concept photo booth strips I believe they come in 22 inches. I might be misunderstanding what you’re saying but I believe that fits what you’re looking for, @dbrn32 light strips for 32”inch space

2 Likes

Edit edit sorry I’m at work @beardless injust read

My space is 25inches wide and my x3 fits in there like a glove length and width haha

1 Like

Photo boost strips from pacific light concepts come at 22inches can’t you run three in a row for 66inches then gives you space for housing? Or am I not thinking about this right

I’m at work waiting for concrete so I’m rushing to answer people haha :laughing:

1 Like

I have thought about using them too. I built a 4 strip fixture to supplement my Kind in my 3x3.

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz Do you plan on using Jacks Bloom?

I would like to hear if anyone has ran them side by side the regular recipe and bloom/finish and I want to know if they noticed a true difference @TLC. You used the bloom/finish on this last run correct?

4 Likes

I used the bloom and didn’t see anything great from it. In my opinion it’s not worth it

6 Likes

Thanks for the input @AfgVet see that’s what I’m looking for people who have experienced it and used it properly. Of course afgvet is just one test subject but I’m sure we can find some more. For now I plan on straight jacks with some recharge here and there, plus I have AN tarantula,voodoo, piranha (haven’t used any yet) and some Silica. And my second grow I will be doing Either House and Garden organic liquid line side by side jacks or a dry amendment organic grow along side a jacks grow.

3 Likes