ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

So for everyone who checked out and or stuck by my side and saw my last thread ( ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure 🤯 - #537 by ConcreteBudz ) and my long journey of deciding on setup, and light and nutrients. I’m finally finished and starting the first official INDOOR run. Special shout out to @dbrn32 for spending almost two months talking about lights with me haha. So lets get started here!

Strain- Passion Punch Auto
Medium- canna coco brick re-hydrated with jacks321
Grow Space- THE STEALTH BOX :ninja: (patent pending :laughing:)
Exhaust- Ac infinity s6 with AC charcoal carbon filter
Light- Chilled Tech Grow craft x3 330w kit
Nutrients- jacks 321 and some recharge for now

Soaked three passion punch autos for 24hrs in regular tap water PH 5.8 then put in moist napkin for 24hrs more and my taproot was already almost 1/4 inch so I decided to put the lady’s right into there final home 5gal pots. Have spray bottle with PH water at 5.8 to spray and keep moist until first true set of leaves appear then she’s jacks321 all the way. Light is set to about 100watts and 25”. I’m stoned and it’s late I got work in the morning so I THINK that sums it up for now.

This is what the outside looks like

@pr @dbrn32 @HappyHydroGrower @TLC @Sincitytoker @imSICKkid @Covertgrower @KeystoneCops @Not2SureYet

28 Likes

@Axemanjake23 @Myfriendis410 @Nicky @Budz @krismwright @AfgVet @PharmerBob @GreenSnek

4 Likes

I’m sorry like I said it’s late and im stoned and I have work In the morning I am sorry if I forgot anyone!!!

4 Likes

Looks like a dope set up!!

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag.I will be happy to follow along. I like the grow box. You may find it super tight with 3 plants in there. Just a though. If you put some hooks in each corner. You could add a net in later if you need. :grin:

6 Likes

Aaaayyyyyye cool set up

5 Likes

Yes @Not2SureYet will definitely be needing that net haha.

Thanks @Low took me a long time to pick equipment out just how I wanted Etc haha.

@imSICKkid thank you sir! And thanks for that tip off about the male, have new female same age out on window now. I’ll have to get you some pictures to show you her but I’m positive with her just want ya to see the replacement haha :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Cool lil setup definitely watching to see how they develop

4 Likes

Looking very nice :+1:
Good job on the stealth box and thanks for the tag.
I’ll be smoking along​:dash::dash::dash:
Good luck

3 Likes

I think it turned out really good. But it’s not a grow space until there is plants in it :grin:

8 Likes

Haha hopefully they pop tomorrow by the time I’m home from work I hope!!

4 Likes

Spray them with distilled or R O water for the first 2 weeks.
If you buy a gallon that will last you a couple of grows.

1 Like

Sweet setup. Light fits perfect in there aaye. Good luck.

1 Like

Love it! I saw one in a tall file cabinet once.

2 Likes

Thats awesome! Total cost?

1 Like

Mighty fine job!! You know I’ll be following along. Just popped two autos myself.
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Bout time

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! :grin: I’m happy with it. @Docnraq total cost on build was about $250 (got the Armoire/entertainment center CHEAP BUT they usually go for anywhere from $300-$1000). Then lighting,seeds, fan,exhaust tools to help build, meters, outlets, nutrients. After all said and done around $1200.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Im in ! Looking good brother. Lets do this.

1 Like

Your set up looks really nice. Your gong to rock it with the Jacks :+1:t3: Good Luck Happy Growing

3 Likes