Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Sounds good…sit with the rain with pipe, coffee and good chair.

I have a couch that belongs to the dogs hahaha. I have my chair, that’s my place in the house.

Tweaked my lower back the other day and I’m shuffling around like a crab. (think it was lifting and moving Willa one to many times). Last night I couldn’t get outa my chair. Had to kinda scooch forward and drop to my knees, straighten one leg and push myself up. What a mess. Made me realize I take my usually ambulatory ways for granted. I am amazed by what all you do HCG. I am kinda out for the count today. Nothing is getting done.

Oh and I love daylilies. Aren’t they the happiest? What color?

3 Likes

my afghani call…lulululululu!!!

3 Likes

@highcountrygal you must have 25 or 30 plants going. That is impressively ambitious.:+1:

2 Likes

@mulegal Ha everything in my house belongs to the dogs except my chair and heated throw, they have their own electric blanket.
Be careful with your back! It almost sounds like a disc trying to rupture. I think we all take things for granted but it does kinda bring it home. I have so much energy that I can’t sit still so it helps me get er done. I am as well down for the day except to close the gh. Check out my announcement if you haven’t yet!
I love daylilies I just got a box of mixed it was supposed to be 12 and I think I ecked out almost 20. In my front yard I had roses but some of them have died so I am replacing them with daylilies. At one time I had 30 roses in my yard front and back. I am partial to the rusts oranges red oranges, yellow is not my favorite and some of the purples I don’t like. Check out Oakes Daylilies on Amazon.com or their site. Talk about beautiful and they treat you right a freebie for each one you but and not the same one and you can request a color if you want. Coffee ready Later

@merlin44 Way too many! Ambitiously stooopid! I do not have a clue what the heck I am going to do with all of them. I don’t have the space. What’sa gal supposed to do? lol

More to the point…who is going to smoke all of that weed?:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope it was am easy labor.

1 Like

Oh, I just saw…some more new babes sprouting up. You go girl :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats on the new additions! I haven’t had the pleasure of growing either of those strains so I’ll be following along!

3 Likes

Yay to new babies!! Congrats @highcountrygal can’t wait to see them!

2 Likes

WooooooooooHooooooooooo !!

4 Likes

Im with @garrigan62
WoooooHooooooo
:wink::v:

2 Likes

@mulegal @merlin44 @raustin @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @Growit @TDubWilly @McB @Familyman420

I just came in from sitting watching the last seed almost peek through the soil, I can see it so I am going to say Welcome to the world ladies.

Afghani, Gold Leaf and Amnesia Haze

Enjoying this beautiful warm sunny day!

Chuckies Goo

The other Chuckies Goo

The Exorcist

Today the Purple Dragon got her Open Sesame and the other 4 got their Beastie Bloomz (Amazon.com)

I am on a roll, just need a system to handle all of these babies! I am pretty sure the tricomes are getting really curly so soon Mom soon!

9 Likes

@highcountrygal your big girls look Amazing! The winter grow seems to be marching right along in a fine way. It’s exciting to watch.

And the next generation is getting ready to take their new place in the world. WoooHoooo.

1 Like

Looking good @highcountrygal.

1 Like

@mulegal @Sasquatch @merlin44 @BIGE @garrigan62 @Familyman420 @McB @Familyman420 @Happygogojuice @Growit et all

Check out my ‘tomato scrog’ lol it’s an old piece of an expandable Willow gate.

Question for an answer

Would you trim these gigantic fan leaves?

The pre teens are getting big fast

The newborns are growing.

Afghani, Gold Leaf and Amnesia Haze

8 Likes

@highcountrygal I am only on my first grow…I am choosing not to trim the fan leaves this time. I will do some trimming on future grows when I know more about the plants. I don’t have any technical justification for my not trimming leaves.

1 Like

@raustin @ReMoLu @Covertgrower @FloridaSon @elheffe702 @TDubWilly

1 Like

@highcountrygal I recommend tucking your leaves, not removing them. If you remove them, your yields can be affected later, because they’ll be unable to produce the sugars (energy) to produce the proper size of flowers. Defoliation should only occur in some situations, or harvest prep.

5 Likes

@highcountrygal I should have been more specific about tucking.
If a fan leaf is blocking a bud site, either tuck the whole leaf behind it, or in between one of the fingers.
Think of them as solar panels producing energy.

This is my personal opinion, not everyone agrees on this method. Some people do defoliate.
Your grow results may vary.

4 Likes