Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

I thought it was 6 plants HCG… but that might not be statewide number now that I think of it. Do they bother folks down there with a grow like yours or smaller.

I am in unincorporated town with no govt. County sheriff covers this area but those couple of guys who drive around in the B&W’s are not the most brilliant members of our species. I’ve never heard of a bust here, except for maybe huge commercial operation.

1 Like

Grape Angel and BTY … so many choices! hahahaha I can see how one might get to 12-16-18-? plants Yowzaaaaaa

2 Likes

Great little set up you got there @highcountrygal. The girls are beautiful! Way to go!!

1 Like

I have not heard of any one being bothered @mulegal but I don’t go anywhere to hear about it. I’ll ask my friend LeGaLiZeD, he knows, he’s told me a million times. There is an airport close by so there are a lot of planes that go over. I am in the county so we have Sherriffs, too But I am legal and have my paperwork close at hand, I am more worried about kids and others. I try to never talk outside because my voice is not the softest, and the few people that do come over know to wait till we get into the house. I try to fade into the background. That’s when I use my bat because I don’t want any one to even think much less smell!.

2 Likes

Very nice @highcountrygal
You gonna be a busy lil bee
Beautiful

1 Like

@Rexx @mulegal @raustin and everyone else

Strange Daze today, for me anyway. @Rexx you will get it! I was working in my front yard and there was something I wanted to pull from the area I was working. Being on my scooter I had the bright idea to grab it and yank it out of there, well I went about 2 feet at a good clip, and this would have been funny except it was me, it didn’t budge but I went flying off the scooter into some bricks! It’s a mother dog getting back up! I am scraped up and getting sorer by the minute but I am a tough old bird, got up in about a lifetime and back on @mulegal to ride again!

4 Likes

YeeeHaaaaaw @highcountrygal. Dang straight, dust yourself off and get back in the saddle. Psssssst…that’s probably a powerful little scooter, but she ain’t no bull dozer , High Country :motor_scooter: :tractor:

You be careful about dragging s**t around like that. And it always seems to happen when out in full visibility doesn’t it? I’m the queen of trip and sorta catch myself in an awkward sort of way…and then look around quick to see if I’ve been spotted. hahahahaha

Hope you don’t get too sore. Usually the next day is the worst for me. Rest up.

2 Likes

That sounds like something I would do myself. Lol, hope you’re okay!

1 Like

Glad you’re ok @highcountrygal that could’ve happened to any of us.

2 Likes

Whoops! Glad you’re okay, @highcountrygal

1 Like

@mulegal @merlin44 @Myfriendis410 @Sasquatch @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit @garrigan62 @elheffe702 @TDubWilly @McB et al

Just pics today, it was warm and a touch humid, every one out for sunshine and fish gunk. Things are lookin’ up!

Chuckies Goo, thinking about those darker tricomes maybe!

The Exorcist, frosty little devil!

The other Chuckies Goo gettin’ taller!

Purple Dragon fan leaf. She’s the one I broke the stem twice, check out the thick stem now. Gypsum!

The other Exorcist

Just what I needed two more sprouts Hash Sugar Daddy, didn’t think they were going to pop up

The Big six

This is the Chuckies Goo with the measuring stick.

The Chuckies Goo from pic 2

Kindergarten

Still in the ‘womb’

Lemon tree in bloom with a visitor. OMG the scent is incredible!

One of my roses about to burst open

Tomorrow rain!

14 Likes

Wow! @highcountrygal everyone looks fantastic. Huge growth from last pics. Super good.

Love the busy bee and the red emporer

How you feeling?

2 Likes

@mulegal I just took some aspirin I hurt, everywhere! Gonna do a dube or two and sit in the chair with arm straps and hope that Calgon takes me away!

3 Likes

Beautiful @highcountrygal. Seems like the girls just took off! I love the pic of the lemon tree and the rose too.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. I’m sure you’ll be sore for a good few days. Sorry that happened @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@highcountrygal That’s some good lookin girls ! Thanks for the eye opener this morning!

1 Like

Looking good! The rain is here!

1 Like

Hey @highcountrygal, how you feeling this morning? Not too stiff I hope.

Boy Howdy did it ever storm here last night. All night long pounding down buckets and gale force wind. Looks like more in store for today.

1 Like

@mulegal I hurt so much but I had to finish what I started yesterday because the bulbs (daylilies) were open to air I didn’t want them to die. Wow that’s a powerful storm, I feel guilty I’m sitting here in a tank top and shorts (my summer uniform) working outside in warm humid sprinkles. It will be coming here when it does.
I am going to fill my pipe, fill my coffee cup and fill my chair that has arms, I don’t have a couch so I get chair lock!

@mulegal @McB @raustin @BIGE @merlin44 @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Sasquatch and all

This is a birth announcement: I am pleased to say I am now the mother of 1 Afghani and 1 Amnesia Haze sprouts and 1 more is trying to be born! YEHAW! Pics to follow.

13 Likes