Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Good to know. Haven’t tried the booster yet. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

I have been using 3w1 for veg and a week into flower and slowly decreased in half the jacks and added jacks bloom for a week then deleted the 321 totally and used jacks bloom from 3rd week flower til now. So far all seems ok but the gdp and the runtz they seem awful dark green not waxy but real dark. Kinda almost a emerald with bluish looks. Just sprayed them all down because i notice wpm on one of them so before it gets bad i soaked the piss out of them girls. Oh and by the way. New gemini genetics m87 i set 1 to flower i did the arrow design @kaptain3d does well kinda sorta. Its a girl guys. I picked the right one to play with. First reg seed i dropped that was a fem in a while. Even fems were males. Lmao. Oh and anyone else not able to access the sebring seeds site. Supposed to have a bunch of good autos by 20 20 and a bunch more. Wont let me access it at all says forbidden with some other stuff

2 Likes

Tents looking a bit better. I need to pull off the yellow leaves

8 Likes

Got some re veg leaves on the blueberry I think.

11 Likes

3d printed fishing lures.

13 Likes

Hey hey, lemme know if they work!

4 Likes

I will keep you guys posted, ill have action and depth reports soon. Going to rig up some for floating divers, and some sinking divers. I want to do some glow in the dark, but no saltwater around here and they don’t work to well with freshwater fish.

7 Likes

Colored it with sharpie lol.

11 Likes

Pickle Rick!!!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Good thing I waited for the mutant, its a girl.

12 Likes

Awesome congrats! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

The Maui wowie

9 Likes

So, did you see any male parts on your plants? If so what happened, did they through pistols later? Just curious since I still have quite a few Maui seeds left.

3 Likes

The Maui was good from the beginning, it was the grandpoobah that I was worried about. It was growing parts that didn’t look male, but they didn’t have pistils, but now she is covered in them.

8 Likes

I’m not in it, but go vote!!

4 Likes

14 Likes

nice pic!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m a sucker for top down shots.

5 Likes