Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

I thank him for blessing us everyday, he keeps looking out for us.

7 Likes

Damn bro. Glad u all r ok. Shits nuts. We had a tornado hit 10 miles from my house last month. Was crazy bro

1 Like

Thanks, and ya weather is a beast of a force!!

5 Likes

glad you and yours are safe broā€¦ :pray: :v:

3 Likes

Thank you me too lol

3 Likes

So Iā€™m 90% sure the grandpoobah is a male after all, but he has a cool mutation.

11 Likes

Yep looks maleish id wait tho just incase. Heres the scoop. Remember the mauis i had were male i had cloned 7 clones 5 from the big one 2 from a smaller one only smaller because it was days behind on breaking soil any who. I gave 7 clones to my aunts friend due they were fem seeds i seen no issues til i sent them to flower. Well i swear mine both were male one looking just like urs now but looked like nanners not like the kind pistil shoot from. Well 5 of the 7 are supposed female plants only 2 were male so means the one that had hanging balls was a male the other that looked just like the nale but not hanging was fems because thats where i took 5 from from numbers just incase. Kinda fd up huh.

3 Likes

That makes no sense. What do you think it was, concidering my Mauiā€™s looked totally male. Canā€™t figure how that would happen.

Edit. @Mark0427 Iā€™ve read you post three time trying to rap my head around this. Should one wait to see if pistols appear on the balls? Thatā€™s crazy :thinking:

3 Likes

I thoight the same thing when i was told that they had 5 females and 2 males. I was like there is no possible way both my plants were male. Im most positive it was balls forming not a calyx or whatever its called for a female part. But i shit u not. The lady even gave me 50 bucks that i gave her back because mine were male. She said 5 were female. Makes no sense to me either

2 Likes

Hey, @CoyoteCody, what was the updated Jacks formula you guys are running now? I forget the ratios. Lol i got some autos going into flower and need to mix a rez of that up lol

1 Like

4 part a 1.5 Epsom, and 2 part b.

2 Likes

Thanks my dude!

1 Like

Cool, one of my Guerilla Glues has a similar mutation.

1 Like

So will this cut the nitrogen back dome. Ive noticed using jacks bloom that it seems to keep the runtz and gdp plants awful dark green. Wonder if i should eliminate the bloom and finish with 321

3 Likes

It will in fact drop the N level, and last grow i had great success with dropping the N and using the booster.

3 Likes

No problem!!

1 Like

Do you use Jacks blossom booster? Either one of you?

3 Likes

This is what Iā€™m using, got it from a friend, you know who you are.

Works great imo.

4 Likes

How do you use the booster? With 123 or instead of? Lower the 1 or 2? Thanks :+1:

1 Like

As directed and with the 4gs part a /1.5 epsom/2gs part b of jacks. Havenā€™t needed to adjust from there, but I was getting some deficiencies late in flower following the standard 3.6/1.2/2.4 formula, then I switched to the adjusted formula the next grow and it did better, then with the booster and adjusted formula and they came out great. So I use the standard formula for veg, and the adjustment happens as soon as I flip.

3 Likes