Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

That’s about a half that stuck together while curing it’s not a single big bud tho it’s our best to date (this whole crop is looking the same)

4 Likes

@Oldguy if you wanna go for a drive to grab a coffee I’d be happy to buy and smoke a CPL samples with ya haha (I also have some gas money lol)

3 Likes

Mornin brother.
Ya saw me sneaking around eh ? :joy:

2 Likes

Haha yeah I saw the icon and dots hahaha

1 Like

Give ya a call.

1 Like
3 Likes

Don’t give up until you get it back again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Dominion g gave it all back!

1 Like

Dominion g ready for the final trim

7 Likes

:bangbang::bangbang::exclamation::bangbang::bangbang:

🤘🏼😎🤘🏼
3 Likes

Found a second pheno we are really digging , dat dominion g is absolutely potent. What a beautiful buzz ,can’t wait for the hoodoo to finish up it’s running a bit later than expected but that’s ok we got enough dom g to explore while we wait haha

4 Likes

Well had to go to bed for a nap , Dom g hash got us. Face was almost rashy all speckled and red , got way dehydrated and woke up hung over but we shall see if more is the answer I’m already on it haha. Nothing a jug of water and a puff can’t fix

3 Likes
3 Likes

New all time favorite strain without a doubt in my mind this is the best I have smoked to date . Perfection is very possible with this one. Dominion G for the win!!

4 Likes

First of many hoodoo , this one got the top burned at 3.5 weeks in flower had to top it to clean up the risky mess and still throwing down some rock solid donks

5 Likes

Down to three phenos of Munson this crop

Same pheno different plants

4 Likes

I think I forgot to take a pic lol

8 Likes

Delta blues #5 , 5 days ago (day 9 in transition)

Same plant today (day 14)

Fastest transitioning pheno of the fastest transitioning strain I have seen to date , of course it also is a early finish at around 56-64 days if all goes well

7 Likes

Goodmorning Hoppie looking good :+1:t2:

1 Like

6 Likes