Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

I have never met either one of you @Hoppiefrog or @Bunger64 and yall are more family than my own!!

3 Likes

I appreciate that fello bypass survivor felling mutual all are great.

1 Like

Munson hash ,.pics say it all other than this is our first product we allowed a 8 week cure on before extraction

6 Likes

The first of many , hoodoo and polecat 91 bx1. Absolutely sweet emotions :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sour Housley v2 has one hell of a nasty nose as she dries , bit by bit we are getting closer and closer to our expectations for terps and the potency is expected to set the bar so high it’s just insane. Low and slow for the win!!

3 Likes

Still here my Northern friend, I just did a seed purchase not sure why but why not.

2 Likes

Always fun to get the hunt on!

2 Likes

We got our first knock on the door to complain about the “smell” in the neighbors yard :rofl: , fu©® em there’s no smell bilaw here and he already called the cops in several times before manning up and deciding to come knock 4.5 yrs later… So needless to say best issue to have!! Woot woot

3 Likes

They weren’t looking for Dave, because he’s not here. Lol

2 Likes

You got it haha

2 Likes

I’ve been going since 4, headed to new peoples place enjoy your day my friend

1 Like

Early bird catches the worm ! , You as well man :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve stank up the cul de sac the last coupla summers and have been waiting for a similar knock

3 Likes

It’s the right way to deal with it imo , just come let me know before being a jack ass

3 Likes

Calling the law is not cool, I mean it’s not like you’re not still gonna be neighbors as soon as you came home. What’s the long term plan?? MD goes legal in July so other than theft I can breathe a little easier nowadays.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely nice to feel secure from the law!

3 Likes

For us hitting the perfect cure is requiring us to start our trimming much earlier than suggested targeted dryness. We have found that for larger plants it works better to start just as the plant is just dry enough to smoke a joint. This allows us enough time to get it in a bag or jar before it’s too dry to save the volatile terps

4 Likes

Sour housley v2 , she’s all sour gasss

6 Likes

Holy hell Hoppie

2 Likes