Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

The garlic breath is making me rowdy I think I’ll go wake @hoppiebunny in some kinda funny way lol :laughing: , RIPPED yaaay !

4 Likes

Beat of all this gear is holding and increasing in potency as it cures past the two week mark , all we have grown in the last three years has not aged well beyond the two week mark.dont over feed it will not jar up well :hugs:

2 Likes

The intensity of the buzz lasts quite a while ,still feeling it in the face at 1.5 hrs. Time for another pinner :grin:

2 Likes

Wish I had some screens to sift this stuff up in style haha , I’m curious what the melt would be like (obviously vicious)

2 Likes

Had to make some more to share with a friend

3 Likes

Pic #8 has some cool effects and fat heads

2 Likes

Better pics after a bit of pressing

3 Likes

I’ve been behind again… but as always you two impress!! Glad to hear your moving in a positive direction!! And have some meds to keep you off the other… I worry about you… Glad you’re ok tho!! I’ve been so intrigued with temple balls since someone brought them up the other day… that looks awesome… I definitely want to make one or two :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Too funny growmie!!

3 Likes

Very last of the aoc

4 Likes

Thought they looked familiar. . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Very tasty lil nuggets of goodness. :+1:
My jar is near empty too brother.
:v:.

2 Likes

They sure hit the spot this am :yum:

2 Likes

second last plant of the madgicallydelishous

4 Likes

5 Likes

I keep drooling on my blueprints at work. That looks very tasty.

5 Likes

Got a sweet deal on a pack of some of mean geanes works tonight in a auction and still managed to get the upstairs sterilized and set up for the seedlings to move to the protection of the proguard unit.

3 Likes

@budbrother yup she’s that big

8 Likes

Found the holy grail of landrace/ heirloom cuts tonight cuts go back to the 70’s now just gotta save up and wait for the tissue cultures to get finished up and I got my eyes on the middle east

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes