Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like a little army troop all perfect green. Nice…

3 Likes

Rest in peace , pathogens beware next gen tzar bomba delivery in t-minus 10 minuits…

Amazing customer service they not only rush shipped directly from the factory but also put in that personal touch and the inventor/owner went down to shipping and stuffed about 100$ worth of free filter pads in the box even after a great discount!

4 Likes

This photocatalytic sterilizer has been independently tested against all major competitors and results show these units are 13x more effective than the leading competitor. This is industrial protection at its best

3 Likes

This first unit shall protect the mothers and early veg stages , lessons learned these genetics are precious. This will bring a new level of confidence to the table, clean genetics create highly productive offspring :hugs:

4 Likes

THE entire upstairs space has basically been deodorized and I’m thinking mostly sterilized , we will do a deep clean and prepare to move the new troops in for tomorrow night , love the sense of confidence :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Got the portable heatpump set up on a homemade inline charcoal filter and hooked up to a 8" vortex fan via a insulated duct , and finally exhausted to the great outdoors haha. One more to go and we will have all ac units venting outside instead of in the house.we have been a bit ill lately living in a house that’s 90-95f most of the time , got it down to 74 with the changes in ventilation as of late.this will be changed up a bit again in fall but hopefully by then we can set up some mechanical controls to make things easier and more streamline / automated

3 Likes

I was wondering if ur place would be getting warmer lately brother.
Be nice to get things all plumbed and flowing in the right direction for sure. :+1:

:v:

3 Likes

For sure :blush: , it’s taken us close to 4 years to get things set up close to right haha. Sucks growing on a tight budget but we are getting there

3 Likes

And I’ve been following your adventures for the last 3 years… It’s a joy to finally see you and @hoppiebunny starting to reach some of your goals! :vulcan_salute:

I wish you both plenty of success! :partying_face:

5 Likes

I must say I fantasize about the day we don’t have any emergencies to deal with , my best suggestion to anyone trying to do things on any kind of scale would be to make sure your credit is solid cuz your going to need a big loan to do this right or be prepared to suffer a lot for a long time haha, the first few years aren’t so bad but being broke for 7 years is crazy tough on the head lol. But with anything worth having a sacrifice must be made and we are pumped to see that finish line in sight now we need a quest dehumidifier and a 48000 btu quad zone heat pump and two more proguard units and we will be set to cruise :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Fresh strawberries and hot butter with a guava/chem twist. Mmmm yum ,great effects too!

3 Likes

Those buds look like candy… beautiful sweet candy

3 Likes

Daaaymn this round is curing up something nice woo head removal at its finest , it’s been three years but we have liftoff finally I bet another j will take me straight out of the atmosphere! Hells yeah this shit hits and what a clean buzz ahhh this is what I need my meds to do for me fuck those pills they almost killed me two nights ago again… Tramadol reacts with everything but caffeine and pot and even then I wonder :thinking:. Had my lungs filled up with fluid bad too

4 Likes