Check my plant out

Your making it work, sorry my last reply was meant for a different thread lol ooops

Your temps are all good. Has to be maybe your light intensity. :blush::v::thinking:

It’s all good. Lol

Tomorrow is 21 days since I started feeding flower nutes!!

Here’s some pics.

exciting to beable to see trichomes starting to appear!!

1 Like

The fluffy stage.

Idk what it is but I like the way it’s looking :joy:

1 Like

Man they look like they have gotten bigger to me since I last posted. So here’s a few pics of them now! Plus I decided to show my photoperiods that have been vegging for 6-7 weeks. Will probably flip them to 12/12 in the last 3-4 weeks of the autos estimated life :joy: which is estimated to be around aug 26th so 2 weeks till I flip them and my tent will be so crowded. But I think it will be ok. Now for the pics!!

Photoperiods from left to right they are super silver haze, purple haze and blue haze vvvvv

Seems that the super silver haze just hates everything and won’t get a darker green like the other 2 so I’m going to let it ride and see how things turn out!

Ok so I’m needing some opinions on what I got going on! The 3 photoperiods I posted yesterday I’ve decided I want to send to flower sooner as idk if I would have the room to flower them if I let them veg for another 3-4 weeks! So I’ve rearranged my setup! I’ll post a before and after pic then explain what I’m trying to do!

Before

After

Ok so as I said I want to start flowering asap! I’ve moved my photos into the tent and moved the auto outside of the tent! Also moved the light out as far as I could! So it’s out of the tent somewhat. My plan is to rotate the auto 180 degrees once a day until it’s harvested! Will this work?

I know the light is 200w so definitely under-powered for the entire grow but got to make due with my noob mistakes being I started 4 plants :joy: :man_shrugging: I also added the net back and will be cleaning up the plants but I need to know if this will work before I go cutting and securing the photos to the net! If I can get away with what I’m doing I plan to go 12/12 by next Friday!

@anon1893985 @Aussie_autos @Flitme @Dave101 @Nicky what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Man this is a tricky one to work out ,the reason being is you have photoperiod plants and one auto flower now the problem u may run into is light leaks for ur photoperiod plants which may make them go back into veg or worse make them hermie ,me personally i would shut up the tent for ur photoperiod plants and look at either putting the autoflower outside in the sun or get another light for the auto flower

1 Like

@Aussie_autos the room my tent is in I evicted myself out of and have sealed the room up and get very little light into it! Nowhere near enough to cause herming I believe! I am only in the room during lights on. I can’t sit the plant outside here it’s still 1950 here and my state governor is so stupid! “I’ve seen what has happened in other states that have legalized recreational and growing” yes they are fking prospering :joy: . I also can’t afford another light yet :sob: if I got to I’ll just have to wait till harvest! Wanted to hear your opinion and I appreciate you taking the time to reply :pray: now I await and see what they others recommend as well!

I also leave the door open once a day for like an hour or so for fresh air exchange as it’s literally sealed :joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Aha ok sounds like we share the same dumb government lol well if u have no light leaks there shouldnt be to much of a problem

1 Like

No we don’t share the same dumb government :joy: but they could be distant relatives :rofl: . @Aussie_autos

Yah thats true lol

Also @Aussie_autos i don’t wanna seem like I’m asking for your opinion then dismissing it! I was just trying explaining everything the best I can! I :100: million times appreciate you and anyone else who adds any input! Be it good/bad I want to grow these successfully as I can! Even with being under-powered :joy: I figure once they are done I can then do better by not starting to many at one time.

So again thanks for your input and your time :pray:

I’m also estimating 6 weeks for the auto to be done! But am prepared for more/less!

1 Like

Hey @DarhkGrows its fine bro all i can do is give u my opinion and its up to you what you do with it .i know u appreciate all input but i also know its better to have more views and opinions from other members of this forum if ever u need help with nutrient teas and banana teas or if you want to try a different soil mix i do have some good ones

This is my Gorilla glue auto i did a partial harvest

2 Likes

Yea for sure I am definitely wanting to look into knf! I asked @JIL a question waiting for a reply from them! I personally would love to do it as it seems to save so much!! 250$ in organic nutes or a few months to make something that’s even more quality then anything on market! And would probably last longer! I suppose I could be wrong about knf but I don’t wanna ever rely on syn nutes instead got to the pantry and make my own :joy::100: . I also agree with other opinions! Just don’t want anyone to think I’m asking only to refuse to take the advise! @Aussie_autos

I plan to have around a 2800 ft vegetable/fruit garden next year and want to be as organic as I can so learning knf would probably be the best route imo! Especially since I could use the winter months to make the mixes!

1 Like

the green will be my garden are next year. :joy:

Take one of the 3 photos and keep it as a mother. Go to your local hardware store and find a light fixture on the cheap, something that’s like 5000k spectrum. If your really tight on cash put it on a credit card and return it before the return date expires, purchase another at a different store, this way your never using your cash :joy: find a space for the mother, trim her down and use it for cutting next round so you don’t have to buy seeds. put two photos and the auto in the tent together, you’ll get better lighting with the tent sealed, this will give you a better harvest.

Anyway just a thought, all the best to you :grin:

1 Like

It will work but your buds just won’t be as dense as you are imaging they will be. Time to buy another light.
If you can find a used burple on Facebook marketplaxe or Kijiji or craigslist or whatever you use then ide go for that but don’t pay alot for it…

Infact I got a 120w hlg nock off for 120$ Canadian and its pretty Awsome but definitely need to read through all the details.
It came with a cheap non dimmable meanweal driver, samsung diodes, and is 120w.
However I seen a ton of similar ones that use ld much worse parts for same price or more expensive. So lots of junk out there.
100$ in lighting definitely paid its self back over one grow and now its my backup light for when I do something like you accidentally did there.

Ps ignore the brand name it doesn’t matter.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B08FR5ZH9D?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title